Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref screwed up: as soon as Povetkin fell all the way back and got held up by the ropes, it should have been a standing eight count.
    Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

• Betters knew PEDvetkin was DONE just during the ring walk.

Just like when they saw Oscar look like an Aids patient when he came to fight Pac.

Your heart just sinks and your like Bunk.... Ahhhh Sheeeeit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post

There's history there and I think Whyte sees him as an easy fight at this point. I think he should move on and fight other fighters. Hopefully he does fight Wilder next.
        I don't think that Wilder dares step in the ring with Whyte, he didn't want any part him went he had the biggest confidence in himself, let alone now he's pyschologically wrecked by Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Ortiz would lose bad, his only meaningful win is Jennings a long time ago. Ortiz's last fight was the 173rd heavyweight in the world even his handlers know he is finished. Ortoiz looked finished when he went to the UK hasn't won a meaningful fight since.

I would bet the farm on Ortiz to beat Whyte.
          Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

I don't think that Wilder dares step in the ring with Whyte, he didn't want any part him went he had the biggest confidence in himself, let alone now he's pyschologically wrecked by Fury.
            LMAO!!!! I remember my first beer going to the bars trying act like I knew something

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Whyte looked bad even against a DRUNK who could BARELY even stand up.
              !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

• It really is time for Povetkin to hang up his gloves now, no matter what the reason behind his woeful shape. At 41 it just makes no sense to try and carve a path back to anywhere. Get out while you still have your faculties, Sasha. And look after your money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Whyte looked bad even against a DRUNK who could BARELY even stand up.
                  He looked fine. Now that doesn't mean much against an opponent whose legs aren't there, and it's entirely possible this version of Whyte would have looked bad against someone else, but it's simply not true that he looked bad in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I thought he looked shot against Price TBH. Super shot the last fight, and like he failed a pre fight medical tonight.
                    Povetkin has been shot for years. He looked pretty mediocre against Hunter too. He used to be much quicker and explosive. His movement, both feet and hands have slowed down a helluva lot !

Comment

• Whyte looked like a dog **** even in his win , I doubt he is even top 10 still. Joyce probably stops him brutally.
                      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X