Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin is shot to hell. Time to hang 'em up.

Comment

• I don't know how the Povetkin corner have not notice that when Whyte goes backwards gets on his heels. They have to approach Whyte on his right when he is backing and hook him. They both look drunk

Comment

• Man that was a weird one...

Comment

• I honestly have no idea what to think of that fight because I have no clue what was going on with Povetkin today

Comment

• Grats to Whyte and not to take away from his win but there was something bad off with Povetkin. Maybe Covid took it out of him i dont know.

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
              Well they do say having the Covid can fk you up for the rest of your life.
              Oh wow I forgot that he got COVID

Comment

• POV down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and its over ....I'm sad I was all in on Sasha , but this is not the fighter I am used to seeing put the age aside did not look right ...Props to Whyte though , not easy to comeback after getting KOed cold like he did ..

Comment

• Povetkin needs to retire. He's finished. I actually felt bad for him.

Comment

• Lol they say something wasn't right from the 1st bell!!!

No sht!

Comment

• Sasha should retire now.

Comment

Working...
                      X