Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fight proved nothing, apart from pov is a shot fighter and needs to hang em up now. He's been an excellent fighter but time waits for no man. Well done to dill but like I said it proved nothing, anyone who hits dill with a half decent punch clean on the chin will put him over. I'd pick Andy ruiz and Phillip hergavitch to stop him, although I think he would steamroll Wilder.

Comment

• Man fun fight! Now gonna move onto one I've never seen and want to finally watch....

Jacobs vs. Pirog.

Comment

• Good God!!! This Pirog dude can FIGHT!!! Even does the Floyd shoulder roll!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Whyte looked bad even against a DRUNK who could BARELY even stand up.
          Guys like you are never satisfied. Is it until he KO the ropes for you to acknowledge he had a near to perfect fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            Ortiz would lose bad, his only meaningful win is Jennings a long time ago. Ortiz's last fight was the 173rd heavyweight in the world even his handlers know he is finished. Ortoiz looked finished when he went to the UK hasn't won a meaningful fight since.

Ortiz fought wilder in the UK? Ta ****

The ortiz that dominated wilder until he took that one punch in the 7th would embarass whyte

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Ortiz fought wilder in the UK? Ta ****

The ortiz that dominated wilder until he took that one punch in the 7th would embarass whyte
              Ortiz lost to Wilder.

Everyone dominates Wilder how many rounds did Wilder win against Ortiz or Fury . He loses every round then lands a big punch or loses.

What fight did Ortiz win and look good in since Jennings ? I'm serious go look at boxrec.

Comment

• Well done to Whyte would love to see him get a world title shot finally

Comment

• Pirog had it ALL!!! Dude even perfected the Shoulder roll!!! Dynamite in BOTH hands.

He would of stomped ggg. And stopped that hype sht

Comment

• Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                    that stoppage came out of a bloody horses behind!
                    Don't know about that, Povetkin was gone gone, his corner threw in the towel and you're claiming early stoppage by the ref lol

Comment

• Man... Mosley, Hopkins, Shaefer looks pissed....

Comment

Working...
                      X