Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte kinda the Razor Ruddock of this HW crop imo, big left hook, very dangerous, a bit vulnerable and probably just barely not good enough to beat the top guys over 12 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Eddie always making fights with the guys who are overdue for retirement.
      And still American boxers are calling out a 42 years old senator. Lol.
      Ray* likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Well said....., I guess that was the reason Wilder was ducking Whyte for years before a cherry pick went wrong
        Yeah lets pretend Wilder ducked Whyte to fight Fury...twice. Lets pretend you can "cherry pick" the best heavyweight in the division...

You dumb Hearn ****s never make a lick of sense
        Oldskoolg and !-1 like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Ortiz would be the man to finish whyte ,he wouldn't one punch ko him he'd put a relentless beating on him
          If Ortiz tried a relentless anything, his aerobic system would shut down. He's even older than Povetkin!

Comment

• Whyte did well. Good power, strong, willing, and dangerous, but Povetkin's time to walk away is now. I've always enjoyed watching Povetkin, but at his age, being very far away from a title shot, walk away with your health and money. One did I noticed that Povetkin looked really tired on his walk down to the ring. Did anyone else think that? After-effects from Covid, maybe?
            !-1 likes this.

Comment

• Shut the door right in Kugan's face

Comment

• good performance from whyte, best performance so far , good jab sets up short right hands, Povetkin age head movement gone coming with a swing, whyte counters with right hand well, another technical improvemence like controls with the lead arm.Thought whyte would fight like Joshua ruiz 2 and gets the decision but underestimated whyte Povetkin too both mens courage . Kudos to both.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I thought he looked shot against Price TBH. Super shot the last fight, and like he failed a pre fight medical tonight.
                  Every time he stumbled tonight, someone, somewhere felt their medical diploma get a little closer to being revoked.

Comment

• Ortiz would lose bad, his only meaningful win is Jennings a long time ago. Ortiz's last fight was the 173rd heavyweight in the world even his handlers know he is finished. Ortoiz looked finished when he went to the UK hasn't won a meaningful fight since.

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Ortiz would be the man to finish whyte ,he wouldn't one punch ko him he'd put a relentless beating on him

Comment

• Hope Povetkin is ok. He looked sick from the start... I swear the media is acting like Whyte just stopped Joe Louis, not a 41 year old who just recovered from Covid...
                      Oldskoolg and !-1 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X