Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Saunders Looked Like Sh-t Against Martin Murray; Canelo's Gonna Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Lol @ Canelo beat a prime Lara Lololololol
    Yea right....
    Yeah, already beat his ass. Lara started boxing very well, making Canelo miss a lot, then Canelo made some adjustments mid-fight, targeted that body, and made Lara run like a ***** for the rest of the fight. It's on the record. Did your hating ass saw the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What do you have to look like to be on Andrade's radar? What's the prerequisite to be an Andrade opponent?
      unfortunately for Andrade he’s not a star so isn’t at the point where he’s capable of picking his own opponents the way canelo is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
        Andrade is all over the place. Making bold statements, then justifying and giving exceptions.

He is in no position of authority for his opinion to count much, as he's been a one - belt wonder taking mandatory's at the minimum frequency. He's fought nobody of note, and unless he gets an offer to win the Canelo lottery, and/or will probably continue to waste his talent with mediocre opponents until he gets old and tries to cash out.

He's had ample opportunities to challenge himself - even if he sought out GGG, who we all know is nearing the end of his career, that would be a surprise.

I blame this on three things: 1. the obscene number of belts; 2. the malingerer culture that Haymon introduced with PBC; 3. It is becoming normal for fighters to take the softest route to a title, then make outrageous demands on the top fighters, then blame everyone else for when those fights don't eventuate.

Ah...the long-suffering fan, who will no doubt continue to dwell within a black mirror-esque type dystopian world highlighted by the inaugural bridger weight championship, and the announcement of a fighter ordered to 'defend' his interim title...Oh...

You realise a sport or discipline is beyond redemption when it can no longer be parodied or satirised.
        Blaming PBC for Doo Doo is beyond moronic. He's with Eddie Hearn and DAZN.
        Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 03-26-2021, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          unfortunately for Andrade he’s not a star so isn’t at the point where he’s capable of picking his own opponents the way canelo is.
          Ok. So what criteria is he using for picking the opponents that he is fighting?

Comment

Post Nasal Spray situation he haven't looked as sharp as he did vs Lemieux and Monroe Jr

Again as posted in another thread I hope he can look like he did in those fights and challenge Canelo because I'm tired of seeing Canelo just picking Brits and not even getting hit much or taking any damage what so ever in doing so

Comment

Ok. So what criteria is he using for picking the opponents that he is fighting?
              what are you not grasping? He’s not the one selecting his opponents so how can he have a criteria of who he picks. If he had his choice, obviously he’d pick canelo but canelo bypassed that fight instead of trying to unify at 160.
              Canelo seems very eager to unify at 168 though and is about to fight a guy that took banned substances when he was scheduled to fight Andrade tho.

Comment

what are you not grasping? He’s not the one selecting his opponents so how can he have a criteria of who he picks. If he had his choice, obviously he’d pick canelo but canelo bypassed that fight instead of trying to unify at 160.
                Canelo isn't the only fighter in the world.

Andrade is fighting other people so he must have some input into picking those guys. What I'm asking you is what criteria he is using, or what must those opponents look like to get on Andrade's radar?

Comment

Canelo isn't the only fighter in the world.

Andrade is fighting other people so he must have some input into picking those guys. What I'm asking you is what criteria he is using, or what must those opponents look like to get on Andrade's radar?
                  he’s fighting who dazn picks for him. Not sure if your comprehension isn’t very good or if you’re trying to get me to say something else, but clearly canelo can pick his opponents while Andrade can’t. And unless you can stay on topic and debate against what’s obvious when it comes to canelos criteria , stop wasting my time.

Themanager Themanager likes this.

Comment

I haven't really looked at who Andrade has fought recently, or since Vanes - but I'm thinking Martin Murray would be one of Andrade's top wins. . He is ancient now and it was just at tune-up...so it goes down as a tune for Saunders who cruisd through it...but would classified as notable win for Anrade
                    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 03-26-2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

he’s fighting who dazn picks for him. Not sure if your comprehension isn’t very good or if you’re trying to get me to say something else, but clearly canelo can pick his opponents while Andrade can’t. And unless you can stay on topic and debate against what’s obvious when it comes to canelos criteria , stop wasting my time.
                      Ok. So what criteria is DAZN using for picking opponents for Andrade, or what must they look like to get on DAZN's radar for Andrade?

Comment

Working...
                      X