Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Saunders Looked Like Sh-t Against Martin Murray; Canelo's Gonna Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What do you have to look like to be on Andrade's radar? What's the prerequisite to be an Andrade opponent?
    Not know sht about boxing??? I mean these dudes grade Canelo as like one of the worst boxers of all time....
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-26-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      Andrade outpoints everybody at 160/68 but also puts to sleep everybody watching it.
      Well put..... I don;t like the guy and I wonder why he shows a bit of power with a lover level guy then backs off like finishing is not allowed in boxing, I know his corner instructs him to back off but a fighters mentality usually is to finish. Ah one thing I like is he says what most writers are unwilling to say about Saul's run esp his late run in the ring once he started moving within weight classes but beyoung that I got no interest in him as a fighter.

Comment

That's the pot calling the kettle black, Andrade has been going the distance against B and C level opponents. So by that logic Canelo wipes the floor with Andrade as well.
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

I love how NON P4P dudes want smoke from guys Top 3 but....

Comment

One thing you've gotta love about Demetrius Andrade is that he always speaks the whole truth

Comment

Implying things would go different if Andrare was in BJS's place

Canelo already beat a prime Lara, who was a slicker, better boxer than both these chumps combined

Comment

It's not like we need Andrade's expert advice; Saunders has looked like **** for the past 5 years... So yeah, he is gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I love how NON P4P dudes want smoke from guys Top 3 but....
                  Bro are you a casual fan or a real boxing fan?
                  we want to see the Best fight the Best regardless of their Ppv status

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    Implying things would go different if Andrare was in BJS's place

Canelo already beat a prime Lara, who was a slicker, better boxer than both these chumps combined
                    Lol @ Canelo beat a prime Lara Lololololol
                    Yea right....

Comment

Andrade, you look like SH-T against everyone weed head so STFU!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X