Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Saunders Looked Like Sh-t Against Martin Murray; Canelo's Gonna Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Andrade trolling??? I don't think Murray won even ONE round!!! Was hurt SEVERAL times and even dropped once???

Comment

Andrade is slick but I don't think he beats Canelo. He struggled against Martirosyan, not exactly a great performance.

Comment

I never saw the Murray fight, but Saunders has looked awful in every 168 fight I have seen him in.

Comment

I think Canelo wins but not a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Don’t know how long it’s going to take people to realize that looking like shet is the pre requisite for landing a canelo fight. He’s not picking guys coming off dominating or even impressive performances. You must look like ass to be on his radar.
            What do you have to look like to be on Andrade's radar? What's the prerequisite to be an Andrade opponent?
            TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              Andrade outpoints everybody at 160/68 but also puts to sleep everybody watching it.
              Can't wait for Andrade to fight somebody real. Would love to see a 40 yr old GGG move up and end his career.

Comment

Andrade used to be a joke. Now he is not even that, just irrelevant.

Comment

When will Andrade fight anybody good?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What do you have to look like to be on Andrade's radar? What's the prerequisite to be an Andrade opponent?
                    Not have a pulse. Extra points if you're last fight wasn't even televised

Comment

Andrade was dropped and looked like sheeit against Vanes. Doo Doo is overrated garbage. Only the afrocentric clowns think he is a threat to Canelo. His style isn't eye pleasing or judge friendly, he isn't all that fast or slick, he has relatively no power, his chin is weak, and he beat nobody worth a damn. I don't get why so many idiots overrate these boxers that have trash resumes. Dey wuz ducked doe. Plenty of guys looked better than Doo Doo and Fraudford only to be exposed by the 1st elite fighter they face.

Comment

Working...
                      X