No announcement yet.

Tank Davis vs Mario Barrios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Davis vs Mario Barrios?

Eh. I got no excitement for this fight. All these names all around Tank & he's fighting the barely known guy he's a virtual lock to KO in the wrong division. I get it it's another belt, but he's on the AB path not the Floyd path with belt collecting & his early career. I'm more down for GRJ at 135 than this fight cuz I know that's a fight most would probably sh^t on.

Comment

Tank did say he wouldn't be fighting at 130 or 135. He is a show Boxer, he's looking for the paydays he doesn't seem willing to attempt to dominate any particular division. He is just going to flit between divisions fighting the not best fighters.

Comment

Barrios is no walk in the park, especially going up in weight. I couldn't think of a better, more makeable, and dangerous fight for Davis. Screw the divisions. There's a 10 pound weight separating these three divisions (130-140). Fight in any division you want.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-03-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Of course...you have Teo stepping up Loma,Valdez stepping up to Berchelt,Ryan stepping up to Luke....and Tank stepping up to yet another raspado n elote man.....sounds about right if true.
          patron patron likes this.

Comment

Cry me a river. Mario Barrios would literally separate Campbell from his senses in a few rounds. YDKSAB.

Comment

I think it is kind of obvious now though and I'm actually OK with that fight but lets see if they catchweight him to 138 or something because Mario is a BIG 140

Some people was crying about "Tank Fight Little Guys" well this should Shut Them The F^ck Up but it won't

Comment

Tank just collecting those regular belts
                patron patron likes this.

Comment

I won't believe this until it is announced. A firefight that'd fill a stadium in Texas. Hopefully, it's not Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Tank just collecting those regular belts
                    Has Campbell ever collected any pro belts, even one? The guy many people on here think is something. I don't think Gervonta cares much about the belts. The 135 division doesn't want that smoke.

Comment

Working...
                    X