Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Parker's Fight Was Not Great, Did What He Needed To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Parker's Fight Was Not Great, Did What He Needed To Win

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora is currently in talks for a potential fight with former WBO world champion Joseph Parker, with contest being targeted to take place in London later this year. Parker was back in action on Saturday night in Auckland, when he won a tougher than expected twelve round unanimous decision over unbeaten New Zealand rival Junior Fa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dunno what it is about delboy that he keeps getting called out apart from the big money he generates from his London fanbase

Fair play to him though, soldiering on like a true warrior.

Comment

Another crap fight no one cares about. It will be like the usyk fight except parker gets knocked out if Chisora comes at him like he did to usyk. Parker doesn't have killer instinct and Chisora is a below average boxer whos only strength is his size.

Comment

Usually people call for retirement if a fighter loses numerous times. But you can never count out Chisora, cause win, lose or draw he is always in an exciting fight and always in with a chance no matter the level. So as long as he still has his faculties, let him carry on entertaining the fans. Chisora vs Parker would be a good fight u think and wouldn't suprise me if Chisora beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post
          Another crap fight no one cares about. It will be like the usyk fight except parker gets knocked out if Chisora comes at him like he did to usyk. Parker doesn't have killer instinct and Chisora is a below average boxer whos only strength is his size.
          Speak for yourself Bud. I’m sure plenty of people would be interested in this fight. Nobody is forcing you to watch ch but don’t think for one second that this won’t be a good fight.

Comment

Chisora never wins when he steps up. Sad but true.

Tyson Fury
            Robert Helenius
            Vitali Klitschko
            David Haye
            Tyson Fury again
            Kubrat Pulev
            Dillian Whyte
            Agit Kabayel
            Dillian Whyte again
            Oleksandr Usyk

Chisora's best wins:
            David Price
            Artur Szpilka
            Carlos Takam
            Kevin Johnson
            Malik Scott

Pretty sparse stuff. I'd say Takam was his best win. Chisora fights are fun to watch but he beats who he's supposed to beat and loses to whom he's supposed to lose. He's a domestic level guy. He's better than Junior Fa at least, but Parker should win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Chisora never wins when he steps up. Sad but true......Pretty sparse stuff. I'd say Takam was his best win. Chisora fights are fun to watch but he beats who he's supposed to beat and loses to whom he's supposed to lose. He's a domestic level guy. He's better than Junior Fa at least, but Parker should win this fight.
              I can't argue with you but Del Boy still one of my favorite fighters. Win lose or draw, he typically brings it. In some of those losses you listed, he could have or should have won and alot of those wins were via vicious knockout. A few years ago, I would have said no way Parker loses to Chisora but Joe has looked less and less impressive and Dereck is still "War" Chisora....

Comment

The Parker/Fa fight was terrible, especially for a domestic grudge fight. Chisora is mostly in exciting fights (Win or Lose) - Well lose mostly.

Comment

Working...
                X