Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJS hasn’t lost a fight since he was 18 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJS isn't a worthy opponent but that wont stop AlvaRoid from pretending like he is. Tbh i dont think Plant is either, the one guy at 168 who can beat him has no discipline & was stripped of his belt because of it. That gives AlvaRoid the perfect excuse to not fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Kamil Szeremeta would beat Billy Joe Saunders...
      I would definitely take this bet.

Comment

I think a lot of mfers are gonna be surprised when this fight happens & excuses will fly like "guess he didn't eat no Mexican hamburgers this training camp" & "bet Canelo wish he was still with Oscar & getting his judges paid for" & sh^t like that. Even if BJS loses he'll make this more interesting then most think I'm extremely confident in that. Ain't gonna be no 3rd round KO or one sided beat down happening on May 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I would definitely take this bet.
          Me too. OP once said Szeremeta would beat Kovalev. I really, really like bringing it up one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Me too. OP once said Szeremeta would beat Kovalev. I really, really like bringing it up one way or another.
            LOL okay. Fair play.

Comment

If I were a judging, Saunders would have had a loss to Andy Lee. He knocked Andy down twice in a round early on but it would be hard to find more than a couple rounds outside of that 10-7 round you could give to him.

Comment

Please. It's gonna be a 120-108 kinda night.

You know how Tim Bradley looked like a slick, technical boxer against guys like Rios, then got humiliated when he tried to stick and move against Pacquiao in their third fight?

It's gonna be like that.

Comment

Lets see how Canelo does against an undefeated slick boxer.

Comment

Haven't fought anything remotely close to Canelo his entire Pro Career

Comment

I had Eubank beating Saunders and so did one of the official judges that night (116-113) in a controversial split decision. That's Saunders best opponent to date but it could be that Eubank is criminally underrated. He did stop Yildirim about a minute quicker than Canelo did so...

Comment

Working...
                      X