BJS hasn’t lost a fight since he was 18 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Haven't fought anything remotely close to Canelo his entire Pro Career
    GGG hadn't either & a lot of folks think he won both fights. Lara hadn't either & a lot of folks thought he won. Kovalev hadn't either & he was winning or close to it til he sh^t the bed iirc.

Canelo ain't some mythical boxer. He's beatable just like everyone else & like I said many fans think he's lost a few more fights then he's officially lost. He's just reallllllllly fooking good too don't get it twisted, but lets not act like he's a superhero with boxing gloves. There is a path to victory for BJS, but yea BJS is gonna have to put on a career best performance to find it, but fook we just seen Oscar Valdez upset the apple cart a couple weeks ago with a career best performance. And I think Valdez was a similar or bigger dog than BJS is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

GGG hadn't either & a lot of folks think he won both fights. Lara hadn't either & a lot of folks thought he won. Kovalev hadn't either & he was winning or close to it til he sh^t the bed iirc.

Canelo ain't some mythical boxer. He's beatable just like everyone else & like I said many fans think he's lost a few more fights then he's officially lost. He's just reallllllllly fooking good too don't get it twisted, but lets not act like he's a superhero with boxing gloves. There is a path to victory for BJS, but yea BJS is gonna have to put on a career best performance to find it, but fook we just seen Oscar Valdez upset the apple cart a couple weeks ago with a career best performance. And I think Valdez was a similar or bigger dog than BJS is.
      Totally get that BJS only chance is to out-box Canelo for 12 but it has to be a perfect 12...even then I don't see anybody getting a DECISION over Canelo on Cards so it is going to be very tough. Good Luck to him but it is going to be tough! Yeah who knows maybe BJS can pull a Oscar Valdez and shock us all. I would not be upset at that, Upsets are great for Boxing
      Last edited by sicko; 03-02-2021, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Totally get that BJS only chance is to out-box Canelo for 12 but it has to be a perfect 12...even then I don't see anybody getting a DECISION over Canelo on Cards so it is going to be very tough. Good Luck to him but it is going to be tough! Yeah who knows maybe BJS can pull a Oscar Valdez and shock us all. I would not be upset at that, Upsets are great for Boxing
        I don't think he's gotta be PERFECT. He's gotta put on his best performance & be strategically sound with accumulating rounds won, but it's not like Canelo gots an eraser like Wilder & one mistake loses BJS the fight. BJS can have a bad round or a couple, but if he has 3 or 4 clearly lost rounds he not likely to get the decision unless some wild sh^t happened to Canelo in the other 8 or 9 rounds.

As to the judges thing I don't disagree Canelo appears to touch gloves to start the fight with a 2 point lead, but I think a high work rate &/or starting & finishing most exchanges can reduce that if not stop it entirely. I'm more thinking the later for BJS, but I think the former makes me believe Benavidez is the next most likey guy to beat Canelo. If you can somehow do both I think Canelo has a hard night cuz I think Canelo's stamina still suffers if you don't let him control the pace of the fight. And I definitely foresee BJS not letting Canelo control the pace like basically everyone who lost didn't do.

Comment

Question is for all the guys here saying bjs can win and make it difficult what if Canelo beats him similar to smith or knocks him out similar to Ylidrim will those same guys here saying it will be tough give canelo his props or will it be another “bjs didn’t train” type excuses?

Comment

I doubt BJS fights him tbh, i can see him pulling out with an "injury" a week or so before the fight.

Comment

Yes it helps that he is unbeaten.

I can see Saunders surviving 12 rounds, but I just don't think he has the punching power or skill level to win rounds.

Stylistically due to his bullish style, Chris Eubank Junior 'Would ether do good vs Alvarez or get blasted out'.

Comment

Saunders has received a few gifts so i wouldn't brag about this

Comment

He will lose to nelo. But it won't be the best version nel o beats

Comment

Canelo isn't going to lose to BJS. He has seen styles like that many times before (Lara, Trout) etc.... BJS would try to be slick and might nick a round or two here and there, but at the end of the day he would need to KO Canelo, which isn't going to happen.

Comment

Like Bread said. Saunders has a slim chance of winning... And slim is holding a bus ticket.

Comment

Working...
                      X