No announcement yet.

Fury waffling about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Fact check: The original June date was postponed because of an injury suffered by Wilder.

Fact check: Wilder then disappeared for 10 months, ignoring messages from Fury telling him time was running out, and only popped up again after Fury announced he was moving on and was looking to fight somebody else in Dec.

Fact check: It was Wilder who lost the second fight, Wilder who activated a rematch clause, and therefor, it was Wilder who should done whatever was necessary to make it happen.

What exactly do you think Fury should have done, with Wilder and his team doing jack **** ?
    Going to tell you the same ****. Yes, I'm sure his ass was busy with yu-gi-oh and just forgot he needs to fight.

WTF is wrong with you guys? Really? At this point it's mindbogglingly obvious Fury ****ed up when Fury pulled out of a fight Wilder still has a legal right to at least delay the fat ****er until he's a cow again. FFS

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Blame covid if you like, but how the heck was Fury to blame? He was posting on social media asking Wilder where he was hiding and reminding him that time was running out.
      Tyson Fury wasn't the blame for the cancellation neither did I said he was. There was no need for Wilder to respond to Tyson Fury's jabs because the two had already been in private communications discussing their future bout. Besides, there was never an official announcement for that fight. They never had a date or venue set in stone. The pandemic kept pushing the fight backwards; From July to October to all the way to December of 2020. Also, when it did seem like they finally agreed upon a date, then Fox and ESPN had decided to veto it due to their American college football games on that date. That's when Tyson Fury decided to walk and breach the contract. Also, it's the reason why the Joshua fight is being delayed due to Wilder's pursuing legal remedies against him because of it.

Comment

From day one I said fury will get knocked out by Joshua .....he knows AJ first hand and he also knows Joshua is light years ahead of wilder in terms of ability.
        Fury will go down heavy against Joshua trust me on that

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

I agree mate, been saying same. Although I am skeptical whether it will even happen in the fall - Fury is sh****ng his pants, he knows he's getting exposed.
          Hope I am wrong, I really really wanna see this fight, may go, even if it's Saudi.
          https://youtu.be/YNDMAugsrtg

Comment

I think Fury is hesitant about going straight into the AJ fight with this much time out of the ring, think in a perfect world he'd like one tuneup before that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Going to tell you the same ****. Yes, I'm sure his ass was busy with yu-gi-oh and just forgot he needs to fight.

WTF is wrong with you guys? Really? At this point it's mindbogglingly obvious Fury ****ed up when Fury pulled out of a fight Wilder still has a legal right to at least delay the fat ****er until he's a cow again. FFS
              Eh? Like Wilder, with his guaranteed 40% cut of the purse, was the only possible option Fury had for a stay busy fight before the big one with AJ? And that's assuming Wilder himself actually wanted an immediate rematch, which I don't believe for one second.

Fury humiliated Wilder and took his WBC title away, remember? In Wilder's case, 10 months complete silence after that happened spoke louder than any of the bull**** that comes out of his dumb mouth.
              Last edited by kafkod; 02-25-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Should have taken that rematch clause with Wilder more seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Fury knows he won’t win against A.J off a long layoff . I was the first one on here saying he’d use that as the excuse weeks ago if he talked about long layoffs the next day ? Hmmmm

He cherry picked Wilder even out of shape ,he’s shook the ring rust off but if he’s anything less then 85% off form he’s going to lose badly here .

He’s probably hinting he’s going to fight soon then postpone A.J for I would guess Oct.Nov ? Either way he’s actually saying A.J is to good for him if he’s not at his best without saying it .

Fury might as well retire. Take a look at Fury's cherry picked opponents, then tend to land on him. Check the punches landed %. Whats AJ going to do? AJ is going to drill him. Fury is already building the excuses.

Fury has beaten a grand total if two ring magazine ranked opponents. One was 39, the other lady exposed. To Fury, and his fans, champions fight the best out there.

Comment

Tyson Fury is spooked, and so are his fans.

Being a favorite at elite level is a new experience for him.

But this does not mean he is going to lose the fight etc.

Note: Gosh I am not enthusiastic about posting with this new layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Fury might as well retire. Take a look at Fury's cherry picked opponents, then tend to land on him. Check the punches landed %. Whats AJ going to do? AJ is going to drill him. Fury is already building the excuses.

Fury has beaten a grand total if two ring magazine ranked opponents. One was 39, the other lady exposed. To Fury, and his fans, champions fight the best out there.
                      It's a shame that AJ has never beaten a real champion isn't it? His best win is still Tyson Fury's sloppy seconds.

Until AJ beats Fury, he will never be seen as the man in the division. That's why every ranking list has Fury as #1 ahead of Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X