No announcement yet.

Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    How do we ignore someone while on a thread?
    Click on messages and then click on requests...then click on ignore list at the top right. I have to say it's not very intuitive.

Comment

• This may sound dumb but when I get to a thread with 800 pages my settings send me to the first page. I want to set it to go to the most recent post.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        This may sound dumb but when I get to a thread with 800 pages my settings send me to the first page. I want to set it to go to the most recent post.
        Which thread?

Comment

• Does anybody know how to add a sig pic?

It used to be by the edit avatar area of the old set up but i cant find it with this new layout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
            Does anybody know how to add a sig pic?

It used to be by the edit avatar area of the old set up but i cant find it with this new layout.
            Settings>Account> and scroll down till you see this (its easy to miss)

Comment

• Gee, lets just hope God doesn't decide to update human, that **** could turn UGLY!
              - Where are my eyes?!!
              - Now you don't! But now you have the latest version of head installed, congrats!
              - But that was ESSENTIAL!!!

Kinda like User Control Panel was with a list of subscription and quick link to it.

Upper place holder takes more than a quarter of my vertical space!
              Dark version is bad. I don't see used links because they are dark grey on black!
              And most importantly... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START WHEN I LOG IN! What to do??? I can comment news have to forget about it.
              The best is a bookmarked link Subscription - Boxing Forum Which is far from perfect.
              Last edited by Ajvar; 02-26-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                Gee, lets just hope God doesn't decide to update human, that **** could turn UGLY!
                - Where are my eyes?!!
                - Now you don't! But now you have the latest version of head installed, congrats!
                - But that was ESSENTIAL!!!

Kinda like User Control Panel was with a list of subscription and quick link to it.

Upper place holder takes more than a quarter of my vertical space!
                Dark version is bad. I don't see used links because they are dark grey on black!
                And most importantly... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START WHEN I LOG IN! What to do??? I can comment news have to forget about it.
                The best is a bookmarked link Subscription - Boxing Forum Which is far from perfect.
                The bold: I just set it to this: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...on-stop-boxing. The remember me may not work yet. I don't go to other forums so I don't know. I rarely even need the main page, since all news is also brought to NSB, or you can click on the logo, top left.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  The bold: I just set it to this: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...on-stop-boxing. The remember me may not work yet. I don't go to other forums so I don't know. I rarely even need the main page, since all news is also brought to NSB, or you can click on the logo, top left.
                  Remember me is working

Comment

• My message button is always on even after I clear messages...

Untitled.png

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      My message button is always on even after I clear messages...

Untitled.png
                      It's an error only affecting mods. I'm trying to work it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X