Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    where is the dark mode option ?
    You go to your account and then settings. Don't bother. This is better.
    icha icha likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

You go to your account and then settings. Don't bother. This is better.
      Yeah, I'm not so sure.

I found a plugin that handles the top bar and temporarily removes it after I log in. Now, it's like I'm fighting for my country. I can work with this:

Oh and...testing on a computer (Chrome-based Edge) - 4 second page load.

Just for the record my home internet is 300Mbps down and 30Mbps up, so it's not my connection, and this is my gaming PC which is higher spec'd than most servers, so it's not the computer.

Nah...it's just slower. Looks like your server is taking its sweet time replying to requests. Probably something with the load balancer. That TTFB is way out of whack - either something is overloaded or not configured correctly.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 02-24-2021, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Yeah, I'm not so sure.

I found a plugin that handles the top bar and temporarily removes it after I log in. Now, it's like I'm fighting for my country. I can work with this:

The 'like' feature is misguided too. Hardly anyone will bother. We used to do that by Green Ks.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Yeah, I'm not so sure.

Make sure you are logged in and then look at the top of the page to right, 'Account."

Comment

Make sure you are logged in and then look at the top of the page to right, 'Account."
            Biggest downfall of this site.

This site used to be a ecosystem now its not.

and problem I encountered about x9 before I had to refreshed and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post

Biggest downfall of this site.

This site used to be a ecosystem now its not.

and problem I encountered about x9 before I had to refreshed and try again.

I encountered that too. I think the site is still kinda under construction. We missed it a lot while it was gone for only a day and they missed some money, so I'm assuming this is not it. Not final. Maybe more patience?

Comment

I encountered that too. I think the site is still kinda under construction. We missed it a lot while it was gone for only a day and they missed some money, so I'm assuming this is not it. Not final. Maybe more patience?
                lol maybe I noticed I was being a lil too hard on it too. I will bear with it and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post

lol maybe I noticed I was being a lil too hard on it too. I will bear with it and carry on.
                  Same here. For me, only two things missing now. The Karma system and the red design turning into any other color.

Comment

Don't need it after I'm logged in. The Messages indicator is fine if it weren't covered by the top header.

Turns out that only affects desktop browsers. Mobile displays correctly. But mobile is too cramped because of that bar.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Click on Messages when you see the dot
                      This needs improving somewhat, you don’t even notice it. That was a very good feature before the upgrade

Comment

Working...
                      X