Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not a Mayweather fan, but boxing is much better with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=mangler;5962047]You clearly missed the part where I said every name fighter has stans that make his good fans look bad.

Yet, you never challenge these other so called "stans" because you have an agenda. Just admit it and the truth will set you free Trying to deny it is just fake. Grow some nuts and get off of JMM balls.

Comment

[QUOTE=joseph5620;5962068]
      Originally posted by mangler View Post
      You clearly missed the part where I said every name fighter has stans that make his good fans look bad.

Yet, you never challenge these other so called "stans" because you have an agenda. Just admit it and the truth will set you free Trying to deny it is just fake. Grow some nuts and get off of JMM balls.
      You won't rest til you've ****** every drop of cum outta my nuts will you homey? I've jacked many a pointless hate/huggin thread about numerous fighters and informed TS of those said threads that **** like that ain't necessary. KingTito had good intentions wit this thread homey. Don't ruin it cuz you got both mine and Mr boat buyer's balls in your mouth. Get off my nuts foo.
      Last edited by MANGLER; 08-26-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

You won't rest til you've ****** every drop of cum outta my nuts will you homey? I've jacked many a pointless hate/huggin thread about numerous fighters and informed TS of those said threads that **** like that ain't necessary. KingTito had good intentions wit this thread homey. Don't ruin in cuz you got both mine and Mr boat buyer's balls in your mouth. Get off my nuts foo.
        Hey mang, this is bad kad enjoying the change of jabs in this thread and thread rhymes with red, if you know what i'm sayin. LOL.

Comment

[QUOTE=mangler;5962088]
          Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

You won't rest til you've ****** every drop of cum outta my nuts will you homey? I've jacked many a pointless hate/huggin thread about numerous fighters and informed TS of those said threads that **** like that ain't necessary. KingTito had good intentions wit this thread homey. Don't ruin in cuz you got both mine and Mr boat buyer's balls in your mouth. Get off my nuts foo.
          Haha, this argument is great. I'm enjoying this ****. Thank you for the compliment too Mangler. You're a well respected poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Hey mang, this is bad kad enjoying the change of jabs in this thread and thread rhymes with red, if you know what i'm sayin. LOL.
            Wasup Kad? Angry stans on their rags do tend to have very bloody ******* homey.

[QUOTE=KingTito;5962261]
            Haha, this argument is great. I'm enjoying this ****. Thank you for the compliment too Mangler. You're a well respected poster on here.
            No prob big dawg. You a good poster too homey. I cosign dude not wantin your thread to be turned into a flame thread, and sho nuf, 1 of Mr boat buyer's ****suckers fixates on doin exactly that. Immediately. I thought these lil girls were back in school now.

Comment

[QUOTE=mangler;5962303]Wasup Kad? Angry stans on their rags do tend to have very bloody ******* homey.

Originally posted by KingTito View Post

No prob big dawg. You a good poster too homey. I cosign dude not wantin your thread to be turned into a flame thread, and sho nuf, 1 of Mr boat buyer's ****suckers fixates on doin exactly that. Immediately. I thought these lil girls were back in school now.
              Yep, I knew this **** would happen. I just wanted to say something about Floyd, but everytime his name is brought up this place becomes a war zone. Oh well, I knew the risk when I made the thread. I already got into a little argument on this thread anyway. It's all good.

Comment

Comment

I dont know why you would say that because all the best fights happen around him whilst he talks about being the best.

Comment

mayweather is back

yet i still feel the same. considering that a whole buch of fights got canclled, postponed, turned out to be a bunch of crap this year i can't get exicted.

Comment

oh, definately. boxing needs more people with character.

Comment

Working...
                      X