Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not a Mayweather fan, but boxing is much better with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great... he makes a buzz... people talk about him a lot... but he NEVER fights Welterweights, soooo I still don't like him.

Comment

I was so happy to see him leave. It was like taking the turd out of the punchbowl.

Nobody around to ***** about money and stopping good fights from being made and now the piece of **** is back to *** it all up again.

I hope JMM re-retires his dumb broke ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

I hope JMM re-retires his dumb broke ass.

Just a question:

If Maywather is broke, and he has more money than you....then what does that say about YOUR status?

Just wondering.

Comment

[QUOTE=joseph5620;5962614]
          Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Wasup Kad? Angry stans on their rags do tend to have very bloody ******* homey.

"sho nuf"? Yeah, that sounds about right coming from you, Mangler. backwards MF......
          You really luv the taste of my jiz huh? If you have anything slightly intelligent to say on this matter, get at me on PM. Otherwise, get off my nuts foo.

Comment

Originally posted by Santo Domingo View Post

Just a question:

If Maywather is broke, and he has more money than you....then what does that say about YOUR status?

Just wondering.
            I'm not broke and I don't owe anyone money.

He is.

So my status is just fine ****sucker.

Comment

people tried to make it seem like i was losing it wheni said that there was like a spirit gone from boxing while may was gone but with him coming back...there is a certain excitement or energetic spirit in the air thats back in boxing

fighters are going to step up their game since May is back

people can deny floyd isnt the biggest draw in boxing bc they like to hate the fact that hes unbeaten...but facts are facts

the pac nutboys seem to be the ones hating the most in this thread b/cthey know Pac is al hype and that May is the true num 1. as much as they say they want to see Pac "beat" may but they know deep down they dont want this fight to happen b/c they know May is gong to tag that ass.

so they hope there will be something to derail a May-Pac fight so they can say "oh it was Mays fault...hes ducking" and all that other BS
              Last edited by sycomantz; 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                To say I cant be better is a ****** thing to say. I dont think he is all that and You dont even know who i am or what im about. People like me are taught you can do what you want and be what you want if you work hard at it. By the sound of your comment you seem to be the kind of person that cant see achieving goals beyond your belief. I call that a loser. Floyd would be the last boxer on earth Id want to be like. I fight when I get in the ring ...not run Or clinch. AKA Defensive Style. Boring and non ticket selling Fight ducking punk. You're right....Ill NEVER Do what he has done....EVER!!!!
                and just like he said...you dont understand the sweet science of boxing. which means you arent a true fan of boxing...you are a casual fan

stick to your Pac fights and MMA

i hope Pac beats Cotto b/c May is going to fry his ass

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  Of course it is. There aint nothing bad about having an ATG back fighting full time. I just hope this isn't a tease.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
                    I understand this, and of the 3 fighters I mentioned, none of them even have a remotely similar style.

The similarity?

They're all exciting fighters.

Yes, and I never said that every fighter should have the same style. I am not discussing styles. I am discussing exciting fighters that casual fans like to watch, and not so exciting fighters.

I understand this.

I actually don't think he's boring. I can appreciate a defensive wizard at work, but I don't think most casual boxing fans can. Case in point. The De La Hoya-Mayweather fight was the most hyped, and biggest fight in history.

Of all of the people I spoke to about their thoughts on the fight (mind you, most of them are what we would call 'casual' boxing fans) none of them thought that they got their moneys worth, and none of them were even remotely entertained.

This simply isn't true. He is a star because of the persona he projects on TV. The 24/7 series with De La Hoya had more to do with his 'star power' than his actual work in the ring.

People are tuning in to see the big mouth get shut. That was his angle, and it worked to perfection. But don't think for a second that his work inside of the ring is what made him a star.

The guy couldn't even sell out an arena in his own hometown. He was a virtual unknown before winning the De La Hoya sweepstakes.

they didnt get their money's worth b/c they arent tru fans....if they were tru fans they would know may's stylw; they would know that DLH wasnt goingto be able to pull may into a brawl.

so they dont know boxing either

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                      i think he brings in the casual fan
                      why would may bring in casual fans? its style doesnt do that...Pac is the one who brings in casual fans...

thats why so many people have jumped on his bandwagon when people wasnt talking about him a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                      X