No announcement yet.

Hatton vs Diaz: Juan Wants a "War" With Ricky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton vs Diaz: Juan Wants a "War" With Ricky

Last weekend came and went in Houston, Texas - but the Juan Diaz vs. Paulie Malignaggi is still the hot topic of most boxing related debates. Gale Van Hoy's scorecard of 118-110 has the streets talking, and talking, and talking. There is quite an uproar in the boxing public. One female fan actually sent a formal complaint, about Van Hoy, to the athletic commission in Texas. Another fan, or writer, released a fabricated press release, with fabricated quotes, demanding a Diaz-Malignaggi rematch in New York. Some websites were served and ran it as a legit DiBella Inc. press release. Lou DiBella informed me on Tuesday that nobody in his company had anything to do with that press release. [details]

Diaz is a joke, even Hatton would flatten him. Beating a feather duster in Malinaggi don't put him back at the top in my book.

Comment

Hatton ain't returning to fight someone like Diaz.

Comment

Juan Wants a PAY DAY.....the type of pay day that comes with a Hatton fight

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Hatton ain't returning to fight someone like Diaz.

I know huh?

Where is Juan Lazcano at? Any one?

Comment

hatton returns and knocks out diaz, in what comes to be known as a fight of the year..hatton gives diaz the rematch and we have a badass rematch on our hands. I think its a good idea. 2 exciting pressure fighters going head to head...a boxing trainwreck, and i mean this in a good way!

Comment

this fight would be pretty Big in england...i wouldnt mind watching this

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Juan Wants a PAY DAY.....the type of pay day that comes with a Hatton fight
                lol @ the sig picture,is that mariah? she so nice mmmm

Comment

diaz is boring,leave us alone no one wants to see ur ass again after u got the fight u didnt deserve...GO PAULIEEEEEE UR THE REAL CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                    diaz is boring,leave us alone no one wants to see ur ass again after u got the fight u didnt deserve...GO PAULIEEEEEE UR THE REAL CHAMP
                    kill yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X