Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton vs Diaz: Juan Wants a "War" With Ricky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt Hatton wins, but not much of an accomplishment.

I wouldn't even bother watching a free stream let alone buy it if it's PPV.

Comment

lol at all americans will probably thinks diaz is gonna beat hatton with ease, haha, lol if hatton beats diaz expect him to get no credit what so ever from the yanks.

Comment

Stay retired Ricky. Nothing you do from here on out will make you look any better. Just count your money and bang your girl and enjoy life.

Comment

diaz would get wooped all over the show by hatton hes the perfet come back fight for ricky hatton needs to get back in the running he aint goin in the all of fame at this point so get your arse in gear beat on these hype job diaz then look for a alexander fight easy to wins there while i do rate alexander hes to green to be able to beat on hatton just cause he got wiped by pac means fuk to me happend to lewis with rahman khan jones jr tyson klitchko of late all came back from there k,os always jump on the band wagon once GUYS is knocked out hatton beat light welter for 5 years theres stil enough in the tank to regain top spot at junior welter am sure of it

Comment

Good fight. Diaz is lightfisted and smaller so Hatton has a great chance, but I'd put my money on Diaz personally

Comment

cmon do this **** rickyyyyy get back in there ....
              \hatton will not leave it to teh judges

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                Hatton ain't returning to fight someone like Diaz.

what this man said.

Comment

1. Diaz was out boxed and out classed to the point that if you think he won your a complete idiot.

2. Diaz wants a pay day from Hatton'$ name.

3. Even though Hatton is done, he could still beat Diaz and probably pretty badly.

4. Everyone talks **** about Malienaggi but the dude did what he had to do. He has no power but he can box and that's the reason I like him. He should have won easily. No question about it. Its not like he was going to KO Diaz.... he had a perfect game plan and perfected it.... perfectly... over a contender like Diaz.

Comment

diaz and his camp are wasting their time, hattons head is up his arse and he weighs about 180 already. sure he said on sky sports news the other week that hes not even thinking about fighting unless he gets the itchy feet again.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Juan Diaz took him out, you might laugh at that but look how Lazcano shook him up, when is the last time Hatton got hit as consistently as he will get hit against Diaz and stayed on his feet.

Malignaggi might be a light hitter to but Malignaggi was not giving it to him round after round, whether Diaz loses he will be doing that for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X