Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton vs Diaz: Juan Wants a "War" With Ricky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton should give Paulie another payday if anyone. Diaz should give Valero a crack in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by briggs33 View Post
      Cotto outpunched clottey and knocked him down

Malignaggi out threw diaz by 300 punches and cut him twice..he just doesnt have the power to make the shots look good and won the fight easily by just boxing around him all night..not sure how you can call paulie a whiner when he clearly at worst deserved a draw abd that is being kind to Diaz

i was going for daiz the whole fight but he showed no versatility and couldnt cut off the ring worth a ****..

a hatton fight would be interesting but i think Hatton would outbox him like he did with Urango

My bad- What I meant to say was Clottey out landed Cotto. And he still managed to lose the fight. To go even further, I believe one of the cards was 116-112. Again a fight at Madison Square Garden which Cotto gets the decision. The only reason people keep saying Paulie won was because of the that stupid scorecard ( And yes I agree Van Hoy or whatever is his name is was definitely being biased and wanted to intentionally get back at Paulie ). I bet you if the scores were all tight and Diaz won, no one would be talking ****, especially Paulie.

Comment

Working...
      X