Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton vs Diaz: Juan Wants a "War" With Ricky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malignaggi won even with an L on his record. He should move on. Let Diaz fight Hatton and that's that.

Comment

This'll be no sort of war. The kind of war this would be would be reminiscent of that little time when the French fought the Nazis. Ricky by Blitzkreig. This Hatton payday isn't worth it for diaz, there are some fights that damage fighters forever. This one would be Diaz' to lose. If he wins, he gets no credit for beating a past prime, shot Hatton. When he loses - he's lose in a very convincing fashion, and will have very few options thereafter. This isn't a smart move for Diaz

Comment

Diaz should rematch Malignaggi.

Comment

i saw ricky knocking out juan in 6 rounds.

Comment

Hatton vs Diaz............Let's do it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              kill yourself.
              Hey, he is just giving his opinion you know that at the end of the day Paulie won that fight.

Comment

I'm not convinced Hatton could handle Diaz's offense. Concussive punch power or not

Also a factor that might play into this is Diaz's ability to fight his way out of a clinch, which Hatton's tends to utilise more than he does his fists.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
                  hatton returns and knocks out diaz, in what comes to be known as a fight of the year..hatton gives diaz the rematch and we have a badass rematch on our hands. I think its a good idea. 2 exciting pressure fighters going head to head...a boxing trainwreck, and i mean this in a good way!
                  Agreed either way it sets up GBP in a good way. Hatton needs a guy who is going to stand in front of him and bang both are easy to hit and Hatton has the power adavantage....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    Agreed either way it sets up GBP in a good way. Hatton needs a guy who is going to stand in front of him and bang both are easy to hit and Hatton has the power adavantage....Lefty
                    im thinking the same aswell. but im not even sure hatton could KO him because when was the last time hatton actually KO'd some1? hattons TKO over malignaggi didnt shout out that hatton has got alot of power, the castillo KO was a great shot, but he was past it. i think you have to go back to maussa for the last time hatton has shown some real power.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      im thinking the same aswell. but im not even sure hatton could KO him because when was the last time hatton actually KO'd some1? hattons TKO over malignaggi didnt shout out that hatton has got alot of power, the castillo KO was a great shot, but he was past it. i think you have to go back to maussa for the last time hatton has shown some real power.
                      I think if you compare the Hatton/Malignaggi fight and the Diaz/Malignaggi fight it's pretty clear that Hatton's hands will be by far the heavier in this match-up. Diaz hit Paulie with better, cleaner shots than Hatton did, and in bunches too, and it didn't phase Paulie even half as much as Hatton's punches appeared to

Comment

Working...
                      X