No announcement yet.

"Miguel Cotto talks in Anda Pal Cara"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    He must of did it before......you know damn well he was making it seem like he was the victim.

He wouldn't, look at the way Collins looked after the fight and then look at Cotto. NOWHERE NEAR!! Collins was blind for fucking days!!

Yes I honestly think Cotto deep inside is a sore loser, like his stans......like you.

Pro Mexican?? GTFO here you Rican!!! I'm not really Pro Mexican nor anit Boricua. Was I part of all the Mexicans going for Angulo?? I was actually going for Cintron who happens to be a......tadda......PR you dumb ass. Who was one of the very very few who didn't get on the Victor Ortiz hypetrain?? You guessed it!!
    Collins' face resembled Cotto's very much actually..and even if it did look worse which means NOTHING!..it would more then likely make sense, since there was padding removed from the actual gloves..

And..like I said..it seems to be a matter of opinion..which seems to only be the "Pro-Mexican Klan" who claim Cotto as a Sore Loser..he's actually kept it very classy by sayin the same as MOST unbiased fans and experts saying that there is a GREAT POSSIBILITY that he's used it before..what are they Chicana?..Sore Cotto stans too?!..LMAO!..

oh..and I get called a "Rican" cuz I'm a Cotto fan??..wow!..I guess that proves my Raza Carnal!..I gotta be all about the Margaritos, Marquez', Barrera's, and Vazquez' to be a TRUE PAISANO de SANGRE MEXICANA!..lmao!..like I said..when it's time to celebrate my culture and nationality (Cinco de Mayo, Sept 16th) I rep my **** PROUDLY..but I'm a FAN of BOXING!..I can give 2 ****s where these bastards are from..if I like the style and they prove themselves..I'm a FAN..period!..

You defend your Margarito..that just shows where you stand as a supposed "Boxing Fan"..PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Anda Pal Cara' is a PR TV show and Cotto spoke on his upcoming fight with Pacquiao, his legal issues with his uncle, his new contract with Top Rank, Margarito and his new contract with Top Rank. He was for the first time, very outspoken, making jokes, laughing and really enjoying the interview.

About the Pacquiao fight

Cotto said that in the original contract there was no title at stake, but the fight was to be at 145lbs.He said Pacquiaos team agreed to it and then started asking for a title. He also said that right now both parts are going back and forth on the subject. Cotto said that 145 is not a divsion and that his lawyer is making sure that either the fight is at 147 for the title or 145 and no title.

Top Rank new Contract

The host asked him about his new contract with Top Rank and how Arum supported Margarito in all of this wraps sacandal and how he feel about it. Cotto said that he didnt felt conftrable first but that, now he understand that Arum had his reasons. He also said that the only way his new contract with Top Rank gets validated is/if when the Pacquiao fight gets signed.

Then after that, the host asked about the guy who was killed by Chavez son and the other one with brain damage and his fight with Margarito. Cotto said that he is not concerned about that happenoing to him, he says, every boxer is responsible to protect himself in the ring. Then about Margarito he said, I know he used them before Mosley, but unless he coffesses nobody will know for sure. he said he is glad he came all right from his fight with Antonio and that he is in god shape right now.

where did I hear that b4??? mmmmmmmmmmmmz

anyway great job champ!!! green K

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
        ??????????????????????

Dude you are delusional. 147 or no title shot for Pacquiao. Get it true your head and Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO! so it doesn't matter if the title is on the line or not.
        if the belt will be on the line at 147 and Pac agree to it, I'll give you 5 million points but if it will be at 145, just give me your 14k and bann yourself from this board.

The belt doesn't matter unless for legacy but if you're confident you will win, then put your belt on the line.

And yeah Cotto isn't even in the same league as Pac Try to put that in your head. Pac was fighting at 130 last year but he will show you how will he will make a giant take a knee twice.
        Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 08-04-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          WTF are you talking about, mamao?

Dreaming, things, WTF is that? Speak english stupid..

gosh your an idiot! do you even have a high school diploma? Please explain to me what is wrong with the phrase you bolded and you want to talk about speaking english you don't even know how to fuken read!

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
            Collins' face resembled Cotto's very much actually..and even if it did look worse which means NOTHING!..it would more then likely make sense, since there was padding removed from the actual gloves..

And..like I said..it seems to be a matter of opinion..which seems to only be the "Pro-Mexican Klan" who claim Cotto as a Sore Loser..he's actually kept it very classy by sayin the same as MOST unbiased fans and experts saying that there is a GREAT POSSIBILITY that he's used it before..what are they Chicana?..Sore Cotto stans too?!..LMAO!..

oh..and I get called a "Rican" cuz I'm a Cotto fan??..wow!..I guess that proves my Raza Carnal!..I gotta be all about the Margaritos, Marquez', Barrera's, and Vazquez' to be a TRUE PAISANO de SANGRE MEXICANA!..lmao!..like I said..when it's time to celebrate my culture and nationality (Cinco de Mayo, Sept 16th) I rep my **** PROUDLY..but I'm a FAN of BOXING!..I can give 2 ****s where these bastards are from..if I like the style and they prove themselves..I'm a FAN..period!..

You defend your Margarito..that just shows where you stand as a supposed "Boxing Fan"..PERIOD
            Dude I've seen dudes beat up worse than Cotto. Hell Arturo Gatti looked worse in his fights than Cotto that night. How about Malignaggi vs Cotto and got his face all busted up with a broken jaw. Did they have plaster too?? Cotto got busted up cause he had a ****ty fucking gameplan. NOT cause of Plaster.

Dude its not just Mexicans, its Flips, Blacks, etc claiming Cotto and his fans as sore losers. Mexicans seem to be the most vocal DUE TO us talking **** back and forth.

Dude a while back you were talking **** about Mexicans as if you weren't one, people called you out on it and you stopped posting in that thread. But anyways, I don't give a **** even if you're Mexican.

I'm a boxing fan, even more than you I think. You honestly think I'm all happy with Margs did?? lol hell to the naw.

Yea I talk ****!! But I provide facts most of the time compared to other boxing fans on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
              He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!
              didn't collins endured 12 rounds of plaster AND unpadded gloves?

i suppose collins is better than cotto going by your standards
              Last edited by fdotorres; 08-05-2009, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Espero que otro de los boricuas lo halla visto pa que confirme, Pq no creo que Anda Pal Cara postee sus programas
                yo lo vi. la sonya esa es bien ****ing puta jajajajaja se notaba q estaba bn bellaquita

Comment

Dude I've seen dudes beat up worse than Cotto. Hell Arturo Gatti looked worse in his fights than Cotto that night. How about Malignaggi vs Cotto and got his face all busted up with a broken jaw. Did they have plaster too?? Cotto got busted up cause he had a ****ty fucking gameplan. NOT cause of Plaster.

Dude its not just Mexicans, its Flips, Blacks, etc claiming Cotto and his fans as sore losers. Mexicans seem to be the most vocal DUE TO us talking **** back and forth.

Dude a while back you were talking **** about Mexicans as if you weren't one, people called you out on it and you stopped posting in that thread. But anyways, I don't give a **** even if you're Mexican.

I'm a boxing fan, even more than you I think. You honestly think I'm all happy with Margs did?? lol hell to the naw.

Yea I talk ****!! But I provide facts most of the time compared to other boxing fans on here.
                  Mexico's number 1 Puta defending his butt lover!!!!!!!!

Margarito is a cheating disgrace and no matter how you put it or defend his ****, he is a cheater to the majority of people(People with common sense, not blind by his cum like you) and his career is pretty much worthless now.
                  Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 08-05-2009, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                    He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!
                    News ******, Plasterito is a cheater whether you want to admit it or not. You sound just like Resto kids but at least Resto is their father, you're just a cockhungry whore defending the man you love.

Comment

Your delusional wishes are not remotely close to anything resembling a fact. All you do is nuthug mexicans and hate on puertoricans, you are delusional if you think people think of you as anything other than a dumb mexican biased nuthugger. You and that ****** Rogelio are two of the most biased nationalistic dumbest fuks in this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X