No announcement yet.

"Miguel Cotto talks in Anda Pal Cara"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
    Pacquiao can't control ****. Arum said you will face Cotto and that is final.

Pacquiao is still under contract for who knows how long. Cotto expires at the end of this year.

Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO!
    Yes, since Pacquiao will be getting 65-35 % split from the guaranteed purse and the HBO PPV sales,without Half of the mopney going to GBP, he will accept that,

Cotto will take a knee again and fight Gomez and Jennings for the Vacant title

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
      He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!
      Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      If True, Cotto is coming off as a sore loser and all this bull**** about the him being over the Margarito fight is crap.

I give him props for not giving the belt since I honestly think he deserves more money than what he's getting.
      How does he need to get over it..if he's the one being asked about Margarito?!..LMAO..

and what makes you think that Cotto can't withstand plastered PADS if Collins withstood it for 10 rds when it was straight plaster hitting him since they took padding from the glove?..he survived that fight..

and Cotto is coming off as a sore loser because he BELIEVES that Margarito might've done it before??..

I know you 2 are all about Pro-Mexican/anti-boricua..but this is a dude who attempted to cheat..but you would rather doubt the fact that he tried it before then to think.."Hmm maybe and MORE THEN LIKELY he did do it before"..atleast on the BIGGEST STAGE OF HIS CAREER which was vs Cotto?!..

That is the most biased **** I've ever seen..like Cotto said..nobody will know until he confesses..but just like Resto..he could hold this **** in for 25yrs and claim his innocence and be the pity case!..or maybe even carry it to his grave..but Cotto til this day has never said he was cheated nor that he feels he shouldn't have that L..cuz technically he did LOSE..but if you can't see the (*) next to that L...then I'm sorry..but to many you will look like dickriders..and biased as ****..cuz I'm sure if the table was turned and they caught Cotto with plaster against Jennings..MAN oh MAN!..I could see it now!.."that Puto-Rican couldn't phase Margarito with plaster hahahahaha!!!!!".. Just endless biased nationalistic ****..wish it was more about the sake of the sport then because of where they're from!...

That's all..

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
        The belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only. Is it hard to understand? Cotto has nothing to do with that belt. Why would Arum force Cotto's demands? When Pac's said they want the belt at 145, Arum assured them 100%. has nothiPacquiao is the best fighter and can do promotion on his own without Arum while Cotto coming off FREE TV gift decisions has nothing to say about the issue and getting KO last year.

WBO will strip him or Cotto can dump that belt. The WBO will put the belt at stake for Pacquiao only.
        Trust me dude 147 or no title shot. The WBO can't do **** about it, trust me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          Excuse me?

The last time I checked it was Cotto's contract that's about to expire, you *******!

Pacboy ain't going know where, he's locked!

On the other hand, Cotto can walk.
          Pac's contract expries in 2010. He did that by signing with GBP and leave them for Top Rank. Cotto was never on the same leage as Pac in terms of PPV sales. Stop hyping him like a ****** fanboy sucking his D!ck when he's nothing special

Comment

How does he need to get over it..if he's the one being asked about Margarito?!..LMAO..
            He must of did it before......you know damn well he was making it seem like he was the victim.

and what makes you think that Cotto can't withstand plastered PADS if Collins withstood it for 10 rds when it was straight plaster hitting him since they took padding from the glove?..he survived that fight..
            He wouldn't, look at the way Collins looked after the fight and then look at Cotto. NOWHERE NEAR!! Collins was blind for fucking days!!

and Cotto is coming off as a sore loser because he BELIEVES that Margarito might've done it before??..
            Yes I honestly think Cotto deep inside is a sore loser, like his stans......like you.

I know you 2 are all about Pro-Mexican/anti-boricua..but this is a dude who attempted to cheat..but you would rather doubt the fact that he tried it before then to think.."Hmm maybe and MORE THEN LIKELY he did do it before"..atleast on the BIGGEST STAGE OF HIS CAREER which was vs Cotto?!..
            Pro Mexican?? GTFO here you Rican!!! I'm not really Pro Mexican nor anit Boricua. Was I part of all the Mexicans going for Angulo?? I was actually going for Cintron who happens to be a......tadda......PR you dumb ass. Who was one of the very very few who didn't get on the Victor Ortiz hypetrain?? You guessed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
              Trust me dude 147 or no title shot. The WBO can't do **** about it, trust me on that.
              How about betting all your points. I'll bet 5 million points the belt will be on the line at 145 since you don't have enough money, 14k would be good and ban yourself from posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!
                give it a rest fuk boy!

Comment

How about betting all your points. I'll bet 5 million points the belt will be on the line at 145 since you don't have enough money, 14k would be good and ban yourself from posting here.
                  ??????????????????????

Dude you are delusional. 147 or no title shot for Pacquiao. Get it true your head and Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO! so it doesn't matter if the title is on the line or not.

Comment

Yes, since Pacquiao will be getting 65-35 % split from the guaranteed purse and the HBO PPV sales,without Half of the mopney going to GBP, he will accept that,

Cotto will take a knee again and fight Gomez and Jennings for the Vacant title
                    **** off, moron.

Comment

hey

someone should crack that lying, career killing piece of **** too. i dont know why PR'S hate margo, that snake busted Tito on some BS. if anything, Margo fans and Pr's should have a coalition against that jerk off. Paraniod ass dude needs to get his head checked. ever wonder why no one ever likes to fight dudes from the Naz Camp guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X