Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
    Chica, put up or STFU, don't be a fuken coward

I got 20K on Cotto over Pacboy..
    Who says I was going for Pac idiot?? I could honestly give a **** who wins since one group of ******s will go into hiding. Unless the *******s jump on the Donaire bandwagon like crazy. You guys have JML but he's acting like a ***** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
      The belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only not Cotto. As soon as Pac and his lawyer stated the belt will be on the line at 145 being assured by Arum, it's final. Cotto has nothing to say about that since he's just the C-side of the promotion. The belt has nothing to do with Cotto or him paying the sanctioning fees. It's only at stake for Pacquiao. Got that?
      Idiot, he doesn't give a **** about a belt..

He wants to win the fight, stupid ass!!

Comment

The belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only not Cotto. As soon as Pac and his lawyer stated the belt will be on the line at 145 being assured by Arum, it's final. Cotto has nothing to say about that since he's just the C-side of the promotion. The belt has nothing to do with Cotto or him paying the sanctioning fees. It's only at stake for Pacquiao. Got that?
        Cotto can always back off the fight and Arum is ****ed. He loses Cotto so you better believe he will force Pacquiao to 147 if he wants a shot at the title. Got that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Anda Pal Cara' is a PR TV show and Cotto spoke on his upcoming fight with Pacquiao, his legal issues with his uncle, his new contract with Top Rank, Margarito and his new contract with Top Rank. He was for the first time, very outspoken, making jokes, laughing and really enjoying the interview.

About the Pacquiao fight

Cotto said that in the original contract there was no title at stake, but the fight was to be at 145lbs.He said Pacquiaos team agreed to it and then started asking for a title. He also said that right now both parts are going back and forth on the subject. Cotto said that 145 is not a divsion and that his lawyer is making sure that either the fight is at 147 for the title or 145 and no title.

Top Rank new Contract

The host asked him about his new contract with Top Rank and how Arum supported Margarito in all of this wraps sacandal and how he feel about it. Cotto said that he didnt felt conftrable first but that, now he understand that Arum had his reasons. He also said that the only way his new contract with Top Rank gets validated is/if when the Pacquiao fight gets signed.

Then after that, the host asked about the guy who was killed by Chavez son and the other one with brain damage and his fight with Margarito. Cotto said that he is not concerned about that happenoing to him, he says, every boxer is responsible to protect himself in the ring. Then about Margarito he said, I know he used them before Mosley, but unless he coffesses nobody will know for sure. he said he is glad he came all right from his fight with Antonio and that he is in god shape right now.
          Great News! And STILL Cotto does not bad mouth anyone. I love it! The man carries himself with dignity!

Comment

Pacboy wanted the fight in October, remember dum ass and what happen to that?

Pacboy wanted the fight 142/143 what happen to that?

Pac don't run ****, never did! Arum tells him, what the fuk to do!!
            He wanted the fight. He could've chose Mosley to fight at 140. Weight is not the issue here.

So you're saying Top Rank would rather have Cotto and Let Pacquiao leave Top Rank and go to GBP.

Smart Cotto stans.

Get over it, Cotto is just b-class fighter getting what Arum and Pac wants. Cotto is treated like the opponents of DLH before.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Who says I was going for Pac idiot?? I could honestly give a **** who wins since one group of ******s will go into hiding. Unless the *******s jump on the Donaire bandwagon like crazy. You guys have JML but he's acting like a ***** lol.

Ok, why are you on this thread again?

Comment

He wanted the fight. He could've chose Mosley to fight at 140. Weight is not the issue here.

So you're saying Top Rank would rather have Cotto and Let Pacquiao leave Top Rank and go to GBP.

Smart Cotto stans.

Get over it, Cotto is just b-class fighter getting what Arum and Pac wants. Cotto is treated like the opponents of DLH before.
                Pacquiao can't control ****. Arum said you will face Cotto and that is final.

Pacquiao is still under contract for who knows how long. Cotto expires at the end of this year.

Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO!

Comment

Ok, why are you on this thread again?
                  Way to dismiss what I put before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                    Cotto can always back off the fight and Arum is ****ed. He loses Cotto so you better believe he will force Pacquiao to 147 if he wants a shot at the title. Got that?
                    The belt will be at stake for Pacquiao only. Is it hard to understand? Cotto has nothing to do with that belt. Why would Arum force Cotto's demands? When Pac's said they want the belt at 145, Arum assured them 100%. has nothiPacquiao is the best fighter and can do promotion on his own without Arum while Cotto coming off FREE TV gift decisions has nothing to say about the issue and getting KO last year.

WBO will strip him or Cotto can dump that belt. The WBO will put the belt at stake for Pacquiao only.

Comment

Smart Cotto stans.

Excuse me?

The last time I checked it was Cotto's contract that's about to expire, you *******!

Pacboy ain't going know where, he's locked!

On the other hand, Cotto can walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X