No announcement yet.

"Miguel Cotto talks in Anda Pal Cara"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Miguel Cotto talks in Anda Pal Cara"

Anda Pal Cara' is a PR TV show and Cotto spoke on his upcoming fight with Pacquiao, his legal issues with his uncle, his new contract with Top Rank, Margarito and his new contract with Top Rank. He was for the first time, very outspoken, making jokes, laughing and really enjoying the interview.

About the Pacquiao fight

Cotto said that in the original contract there was no title at stake, but the fight was to be at 145lbs.He said Pacquiaos team agreed to it and then started asking for a title. He also said that right now both parts are going back and forth on the subject. Cotto said that 145 is not a divsion and that his lawyer is making sure that either the fight is at 147 for the title or 145 and no title.

Top Rank new Contract

The host asked him about his new contract with Top Rank and how Arum supported Margarito in all of this wraps sacandal and how he feel about it. Cotto said that he didnt felt conftrable first but that, now he understand that Arum had his reasons. He also said that the only way his new contract with Top Rank gets validated is/if when the Pacquiao fight gets signed.

Then after that, the host asked about the guy who was killed by Chavez son and the other one with brain damage and his fight with Margarito. Cotto said that he is not concerned about that happenoing to him, he says, every boxer is responsible to protect himself in the ring. Then about Margarito he said, I know he used them before Mosley, but unless he coffesses nobody will know for sure. he said he is glad he came all right from his fight with Antonio and that he is in god shape right now.
    Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 08-04-2009, 09:55 PM.

Cotto was very relax in the interview and he was very funny actually.

His body language was very good, he was like with a new found life.

Comment

Great news/post..

how did you do it man did you record it so you could translate it or did you just summarize it? It would be cool to watch..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Cotto was very relax in the interview and he was very funny actually.

His body language was very good, he was like with a new found life.
        Video, video papa..

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
          Great news/post..

how did you do it man did you record it so you could translate it or did you just summarize it? It would be cool to watch..!
          I just saw the interview live and summarize it.

The program is still on on channel 9.

Sonya por poco le coje la maseta a Cotto. Eso fue una loquera cabrona hoy!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            Video, video papa..
            Cabron eso fue live.

I just saw that **** live, i dont even know if they post their prorams in teh univison PR page.

Comment

good post champ...i was curious about that contract thing and he seemed to sum it up in that interview...im glad cotto is holding his ground too

Comment

Espero que otro de los boricuas lo halla visto pa que confirme, Pq no creo que Anda Pal Cara postee sus programas

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                  good post champ...i was curious about that contract thing and he seemed to sum it up in that interview...im glad cotto is holding his ground too
                  Sorry that I cant post a video or anything, right now

The show still on, and is on PR TV so I dunno if they will posted on their web page later!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He needs to get the hell over the whooping he got. He's day dreaming if he actually things he could have withstood plastered gloves, and he's dreaming even more if he thinks that could get by a nevada commission who is held to standards like no other committee in the world due to the gambling there.

anyways i agree with the 145 no belt or 147 and belt. Good job miguie stay firm! My senses tell me cotto should fuken destroy pac, but a big part of me wants floyd vs pac so im just going to sit back and root for a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X