No announcement yet.

Moorer talking absolute nonsense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    I remember YOU as one of the morons that sucks off every Eastern-Euro fighter that comes down the pike. Stow the Ivan Drago "I muss bweak you" crap.....it's as dated as your last intelligent thought.

Poet
    Aparently you have confused me with somebody else. I only support Vitali and am just a part of the rationality that understands the current state of heavyweight boxing. Wlad is #1 and Vitali is #2. Best heavies in the world by a long ways and they are doing their thing over and over again. Nothing you or anybody else says to discredit them can change that. I'm American you dunce and have no eastern european blood. I just have something you lack. Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      You mean a DRUGGED Wladimir Klitschko.
      You Eastern-Euro nuthuggers come up with more conspiracy theories than Michael Moore.....no wonder you Commies lost the Cold War.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
        Aparently you have confused me with somebody else. I only support Vitali and am just a part of the rationality that understands the current state of heavyweight boxing. Wlad is #1 and Vitali is #2. Best heavies in the world by a long ways and they are doing their thing over and over again. Nothing you or anybody else says to discredit them can change that. I'm American you dunce and have no eastern european blood. I just have something you lack. Common sense.
        Common sense say's you're a nuthugger that whacks off to posters of the Klitschkos. Best Heavy's in practically the worst Heavyweight era.

Poet

Comment

Common sense say's you're a nuthugger that whacks off to posters of the Klitschkos. Best Heavy's in practically the worst Heavyweight era.

Poet
          No, that was Larry Holmes..........respectfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
            No, that was Larry Holmes..........respectfully.
            Hardly. Earnie Shavers and Mike Weaver may not be ATGs but I'd pick them in a heartbeat over anybody Wlad's fought or anybody Vitili's fought other than Lennox. And I have no respect for nuthugging fan-bois.

Poet

Comment

Hardly. Earnie Shavers and Mike Weaver may not be ATGs but I'd pick them in a heartbeat over anybody Wlad's fought or anybody Vitili's fought other than Lennox. And I have no respect for nuthugging fan-bois.

Poet
              It's all good and everyone has an opinion. I have no respect for people who come on here saying bias **** with no common sense. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                You mean a DRUGGED Wladimir Klitschko.
                Oh lord, your a Tunney alt.

Where is your PROOF, that he was drugged? Why did he not release blood test results if Wlad knew he was drugged? Surely if drugs were the reason he lost, he'd go all out to prove through tests that he was. Drugs would have stayed in his system for a while, he could have performed tests the next day and PROVED that he was drugged.

No proof, so you can't use it as evidence.

Comment

Poet
                  It's obvious to me now that guys like you hate the Klitschkos because they are Eastern European, foreign and white. So what else can one expect from you than totally biased, extremous nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Oh lord, your a Tunney alt.

Where is your PROOF, that he was drugged? Why did he not release blood test results if Wlad knew he was drugged? Surely if drugs were the reason he lost, he'd go all out to prove through tests that he was. Drugs would have stayed in his system for a while, he could have performed tests the next day and PROVED that he was drugged.

No proof, so you can't use it as evidence.
                    Wladimir said he was drugged and that's evidence enough for me. He was still living in Germany back then and considered a German fighter, not American. Americans can get away with everything, Europeans can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      And unlike Wladimir, Holmes ducked a number of top opponents. I'll be happy to provide a list.

Greg Page
                      Pinklon Thomas
                      Gerrie Coetzee
                      Mike Dokes
                      Tim Witherspoon (rematch)

Holmes also fought some of the worst contenders in heavyweight title history. Will you be needing a list of them too?
                      HAHAHHAAHA

Oh man...you're actually serious aren't you, LOL. Lets just not mention the fact an over the hill Holmes went in the ring with a prime Mike Tyson and accuse him of being scared of people like Greg Page and Pinklon Thomas, LOL. You're either a hater or you have an agenda because nobody is this ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X