Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Haye or Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
    K bros aren't hated only because they're Eastern European, it's because of their style. Lennox Lewis had the same problem. I'm pretty sure if someone like Povetkin make it to the top, he's gonna have a bigger fanbase than them outside of Germany. Why? Because he's more offensive, hit a lot and get hit a lot more than them in his fights.
    The Klitschkos are very "offensive" - they have LOTs of first and second round KOs: Hide, Austin, Jefferson, Bostice, Wolfgramme, etc.

People should download and watch their fights.

Haye's early KOs have come against weak opposition. Let's see what happens when he faces a good heavyweight who can take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      The Klitschkos are very "offensive" - they have LOTs of first and second round KOs: Hide, Austin, Jefferson, Bostice, Wolfgramme, etc.

People should download and watch their fights.

Haye's early KOs have come against weak opposition. Let's see what happens when he faces a good heavyweight who can take a punch.
      Haye is not that good as a heavyweight so i don't think he will go very far. Mormeck should have knocked him out, he's chinny as hell, but has nice hand speed.
      But the K bros stopped weak opposition too. Rahman was just begging to get KOed against Wlad. Wladimir was much more entertaining in the past, before he got KOed.

And NO, Haye is more handsome than both K bros( no ****) :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
        Wladimir was much more entertaining in the past, before he got KOed.
        That's the truth right there. I bet a lot of Wlad haters who call him boring have never even seen many pre-Sanders fights, when he showed aggression and took more risks.

Comment

Unquestionably Haye, I give him a decent shot a winning too

Comment

I'm undecided.

I'm gonna wait and see who can win me over.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              That's the truth right there. I bet a lot of Wlad haters who call him boring have never even seen many pre-Sanders fights, when he showed aggression and took more risks.
              His fight with Ray Mercer made me a fan.

That was the pinnacle of destructiveness, brutality and aggression. He made Mike Tyson look like a ***** cat.

Comment

Klitschko. Hay's mouth, having never offered anything to back it up, annoys the **** outta me. Besides, I like that big mean robot muther****er.

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
                  Unquestionably Haye, I give him a decent shot a winning too
                  Do me a favor, will ya? Tell me what makes you think Haye has a solid chance in this fight, aside from being able to **** at cruiser? I've watched many of his fights, and I can't see anything he has that gives him more than maybe a 10% shot at this. If he changed his **** dramatically, he might move up to maybe a 35% chance in my book, but that's with some big-ass changes.

Comment

Haye is a ****, i think and hope Vitali will break him, Haye s an arrogant **** who is so full of himself it makes me want to vomit, its a case of be careful what you wish for because there is no way Haye can take the power of Vitali, he will get Knocked clean out, his only chance is to go all guns blazing from the get go.

Comment

i like trash talk but Hayes been running his mouth toooo fuckin much.. but i'd rather see Wlad shut it than Vitali

So i guess Haye? then Wlad can do it himself

Comment

Working...
                      X