Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach Budges, Says "145" is Good For Pacquiao-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight. Roach agrees to 145, which will not effect Cotto one bit, and ****** ass Cotto fans still want odd? Grow some balls you women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
      at 146lbs..Cotto looked good, a pound less would not bring any problem.

at fight time Cotto might rehyfrate up to 158-160.

While Pacquiao at 145lbs can rehydrate up to 150lbs they wont do it because it will affect Pacquiao's speed, he may come into the ring at 148-149.

Still Cotto has a lot of advantage in this fight, that is why I want this fight to happen at 147lbs

Pacquiao might lose to a 160lbs Cotto, why not to a 162lbs Cotto... because if Pacquiao wins...it would be big for boxing history.
      I agree..I think PAC should just fight him at 147lbs. and try to win his 7th division passing DLH. But regardless if they fight at 145lbs and PAC wins it will still be a big accomplishments. I like COTTO and have cheered for him, but this is one fight will i will stick to my roots and cheer for PACQUIAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Probably the same as he usually comes in at, around 148. You never know what else is in the contract though. Pacquiao's team may have stated that Cotto isn't allowed to rehydrate up to Super Heavyweight.
        2nd time.....

not feelling so sure now huh??

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          So let me get this straight. Roach agrees to 145, which will not effect Cotto one bit, and ****** ass Cotto fans still want odd? Grow some balls you women.
          They are ******* and they have no faith or confidence in their man.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            2nd time.....

not feelling so sure now huh??
            What are you talking about?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              So let me get this straight. Roach agrees to 145, which will not effect Cotto one bit, and ****** ass Cotto fans still want odd? Grow some balls you women.
              im not gonna look for odds !!

if the fights gets done @ 145

all i will be looking is for you to bet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                im not gonna look for odds !!

if the fights gets done @ 145

all i will be looking is for you to bet!!
                300K lets make the bet now. I don't give a **** if they make the fight at 160 I got Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  They are ******* and they have no faith or confidence in their man.
                  I came to that conclusion while ago.

Comment

• idk why people think that pac can KO cotto if cotto took clottey's best right hands in the fight and didnt budge not to mention sugar shane molsey and zab judahs pounches what makes people think he can take manny's Ok yes manny has speed but HE aint dropping cotto if any body is gettting KO'D its PACQUIAO

Comment

• Originally posted by PR#1_COTTO View Post
                      idk why people think that pac can KO cotto if cotto took clottey's best right hands in the fight and didnt budge not to mention sugar shane molsey and zab judahs pounches what makes people think he can take manny's Ok yes manny has speed but HE aint dropping cotto if any body is gettting KO'D its PACQUIAO
                      Didn't budge? Oh my. Dude looked ready to go throughout the fight and he didn't budge.

Comment

Working...
                      X