Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paul Williams accept CLOTTEY'S CHALLENGE ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
    Sooner or later this fight will go through
    At 154 lbs........

Comment

• Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
      Sooner or later this fight will go through
      Yeah with a Williams 99% Clottey 1% split.

Comment

• Why do people call PWill slick? He is NOT slick. Because he is black, doesn't automatically mean he is slick.

Anyways... PWill has a title to worry about. He will deal with Clottey later, if the circumstances are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
          Q is a fast..slick..southpaw.....

Clottey is not slick or fast and isnt southpaw....and he stands right ion front of you in a shell defense.....

Do you watch boxing>????

Clottey doesnt throw enough punches to beat Williams..Cotto out worked Clottey.....Imagine him vs. Paul....

Clottey is the easiet fight for Williams....
          Quintana is not that fast...slick?? Slick means being able to hit your opponent and not get hit yourself, Quintana has gotten destroyed on two occasions and get hits way more that Clottey.

And all I'm saying is that if P-Will comes into a fight with Clottey looking like he did against Quintana (which is probable since he hasn't had to make 147 in quite some time) than Clottey will win that ****. Clottey would do the same thing he did to Margarito except this time he'd win because P-Will would be weight drained and weak as ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Why do people call PWill slick? He is NOT slick. Because he is black, doesn't automatically mean he is slick.

Anyways... PWill has a title to worry about. He will deal with Clottey later, if the circumstances are right.
            I wonder the same thing. Not to mention he clearly gets hit cleanly alot. Not slick.

Comment

• ur one of the same cotto fans that say pw missed his shot when he lost to quintana, right?

So if that is the case then why should pw fight clottey after he gave away a decision to cotto?

Makes no fuking sense!

cotto fears him like all the rest of the weak azz wws. Deal with it!

Comment

• the loss to quintana was just an off night.if he wouldn't have loss that fight he'd be the most sought after boxer because he'd be the best.many top guys use the"he lost to quintana" quote just as an excuse not to fight him.I believe he really is the most avoided man in boxing.I'd like him to fight pavlik,clottey,sergio Martinez,etc.I like watching him fight.lots of punches & straight ahead action when he fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
                  i think it's an easy win for pwill and a way to keep busy.. however i don't see how it would be of any benefit to pwill.
                  Beating Clottey convincingly, or stopping him would be huge for Pwill.
                  However, if he wants to fight a welterweight, fight Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                    ur one of the same cotto fans that say pw missed his shot when he lost to quintana, right?

So if that is the case then why should pw fight clottey after he gave away a decision to cotto?

Makes no fuking sense!

cotto fears him like all the rest of the weak azz wws. Deal with it!

this is about clottey and williams and u always have to bring cotto to all of your hate equations... brother... move on! with that ****..... everyone can see your hate towards cotto from milesssssss away

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

this is about clottey and williams and u always have to bring cotto to all of your hate equations... brother... move on! with that ****..... everyone can see your hate towards cotto from milesssssss away
                      Hating or not he does have a legit point....Its a double standard and you know it...Williams is moving on to better things just like Cotto went on to better things when Williams lost...so what the difference?

Comment

Working...
                      X