Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paul Williams accept CLOTTEY'S CHALLENGE ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    No hes a top contender. Too risky.
    And what the **** do you call the midleweight champion of the world........

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
      He gets more money and a shot at Kellys belts so it is worth the risk.

Comment

why u get mad???

he aint fighting the MIDLE WIEHGT CHAMPION NO MORE.. for whatever reasons..

CLOTTEY IS HERE CALLING HIS NAME WAAAAAAAAR!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          He gets more money and a shot at Kellys belts so it is worth the risk.
          Thought so..........

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            why u get mad???

he aint fighting the MIDLE WIEHGT CHAMPION NO MORE.. for whatever reasons..

CLOTTEY IS HERE CALLING HIS NAME WAAAAAAAAR!!
            I dont even want to see Paul at 147 anymore....

Sergei or Martinez at 160 is fine with me

Comment

• My first thought is that most likely It would go like all of Clottey's big fights, Clottey would land almost all of the clean punches but P-Will would win more rounds due to his punch volume.

However..... there is the possibilty that P-Will would strain his body too much getting down to 147...something he hasn't done in a couple years. And he would give another sluggish performance like he did in the first Quintana fight. That would allow Clottey to get a clear cut decision imo. Clottey could very well win. Too bad this fight will never happen though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotsoup View Post
                My first thought is that most likely It would go like all of Clottey's big fights, Clottey would land almost all of the clean punches but P-Will would win more rounds due to his punch volume.

However..... there is the possibilty that P-Will would strain his body too much getting down to 147...something he hasn't done in a couple years. And he would give another sluggish performance like he did in the first Quintana fight. That would allow Clottey to get a clear cut decision imo. Clottey could very well win, too bad this fight will never happen.
                Nope it never will...Paul needs to stay at 154 or 160..its funny how they call him out after hes moved up

Comment

I dont even want to see Paul at 147 anymore....

Sergei or Martinez at 160 is fine with me
                  i agree with you...

hes just 2 damn strong above 147..

going to 147 will affect him.. i think he start to have problems making the weight thats why he move... there were no BIG PAYDAYS for him @ 147 so why bothering in killing your self to make the weight...

maybe im wrong.. but i bet is not that easy for him to make those 147 as he claim he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotsoup View Post
                    My first thought is that most likely It would go like all of Clottey's big fights, Clottey would land almost all of the clean punches but P-Will would win more rounds due to his punch volume.

However..... there is the possibilty that P-Will would strain his body too much getting down to 147...something he hasn't done in a couple years. And he would give another sluggish performance like he did in the first Quintana fight. That would allow Clottey to get a clear cut decision imo. Clottey could very well win. Too bad this fight will never happen though.
                    I think Clottey would stay inside and bang to Williams body and nullify his ability for offense smothering his long arms. Id favor Clottey to win. It would be a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

maybe im wrong.. but i bet is not that easy for him to make those 147 as he claim he does.
                      I agree, I mean just look at the last time he went a full 12 rounds at 147..he looked like **** and ate some huge bombing shots from a much smaller man.

Maybe Mosely should have fought P-Will after all? I think Mosely has a better chance of winning that fight than people give him.

Comment

Working...
                      X