Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Tells Shane Mosley - Lets Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I got to say regardless of the size advantage, big respect to Mosley for rolling with 60-40 in Manny's favour instead of bitching and moaning about the money. Hatton didn't deserve the even split, and by all rights Manny opened the door for more even split fights by granting Hatton it. Fair play Mosley for not hindering on that.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
      if u really think about it, its a great move (if it actually happens) fighting shane. shane is a first ballot hall of famer. Another one for Pacquiao's scalp. If the fight takes place at 144, it can be for shane welterweight crown, which would make (if he beats shane) Pacquiao the only man in history to win in 7 divisions along with his distinction as the only man to hold 4 lineal championships. U dont think this fight would be big? Pacquiao is the hottest property in boxing right now & shane just had a ko win over margarito in the most attended event in staples history. They put this fight in LA or san fran, it would be massive!!!
      exactly, pac vs ssm would mean more to boxing history than pac vs fraud. pac/ssm would make pac on of the best all time if he wins no question. pac/fraud would be more about $ than anything else. thanks to frauds ducking activities.

Comment

I honestly can't see Mosley being healthy enough to fight at anything under 147... this could be De La Hoya all over again, anyway... disregarding that, props to Manny for taking a fight because he is still quite a lot bigger.

Comment

I feel Mosley wins and Fraud Gayweather has no choice but to fight him, Mosley wins, beats Cotto in re-match, Margacheato comes back beats down Sugar then he fights Wlad and becomes p4p cheat in the world.

Comment

I have to say that Shane was one of my favorite fighters. Not anymore. i have lost all respect for him. What a p*ssy.

Comment

If they drain the life out of Mosley like they did Oscar i can see Manny winning. If not hes in or a rough one.

If Pac loses he can still fight Marquez again if Marquez wins OR loses to Mayweather.

If Mosley wins hes got Floyd.

Comment

The old p4p king is a welterweight that wants to fight lightweights

The new p4p king is a lightweight that wants to fight welterweights

Comment

Originally posted by MegatronCEN*CAL View Post
                  I have to say that Shane was one of my favorite fighters. Not anymore. i have lost all respect for him. What a p*ssy.
                  man, He just faced two premier WW champions, Cotto and Marg back to back and wanted Mayweather for his next fight.

The only guy he's ducked is Williams. He knows he can't beat Williams, he doesnt do well against tall, long reach fighters. That's no excuse but its one fighter! Were the risk does not outweigh the reward.

Who else is there to fight for Mosley, befitting of such a high profile name in the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
                    exactly, pac vs ssm would mean more to boxing history than pac vs fraud. pac/ssm would make pac on of the best all time if he wins no question. pac/fraud would be more about $ than anything else. thanks to frauds ducking activities.
                    No, just no... a win over "Fraud" (pathetic name by the way) is a lot bigger and legacy enhancing than a win over Mosley, it would draw more money too... it is the fight the public want to see for a reason. Both Floyd and Pacquiao are ATG's, a fight between these 2 would help seal who is the best of our generation and the winner of the fight would be most likely considered a higher ATG.

As much as Pacquiao's status and legacy will be enhanced from a win over Mosley (which it will a lot), a win over Mayweather would be much bigger... this would be exactly the same for Mayweather against Pacquiao.

Hopefully, if Mayweather beats JMM convincingly... and win lose or draw Pacquiao vs Mosley I think a Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight would happen early 2010 regardless of the winner because nobody would hold it against Pacquiao if he lost.

Comment

Mosley is a *****, but he will knock Manny out. In the first 4 rounds..

Comment

Working...
                      X