Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Tells Shane Mosley - Lets Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    What do you mean it won't happen? The article said that they are
    negotiating now and Mosley agreed to a 60/40 split.
    1. Just because Shane said he would take 40% doesnt mean Manny will agree to give him 40%.

2. No catch-weight has been agreed upon, or even discussed in detail. Freddie will try and make Shane weight 142 or some nonsense where Shane would be a walking dead man.

This fight is FAR from done.

I hope it happens, but its way too soon to start praising Pac when in truth his $$ or weight demands could still kill the fight.

p.s. the last time Shane was well below 147, well Bill Clinton was still President. lol

Boxing 101: Easiest way to kill a fight? Demand too much
    Last edited by OnePunch; 06-03-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
      if u really think about it, its a great move (if it actually happens) fighting shane.

shane is a first ballot hall of famer. Another one for Pacquiao's scalp. If the fight takes place at 144, it can be for shane welterweight crown, which would make (if he beats shane) Pacquiao the only man in history to win in 7 divisions along with his distinction as the only man to hold 4 lineal championships.

U dont think this fight would be big? Pacquiao is the hottest property in boxing right now & shane just had a ko win over margarito in the most attended event in staples history.

They put this fight in LA or san fran, it would be massive!!!
      Didnt he already win a WW fight? Can you say DLH??

Comment

roach vs brother ****m... great stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          1. Just because Shane said he would take 40% doesnt mean Manny will agree to give him 40%.

2. No catch-weight has been agreed upon, or even discussed in detail. Freddie will try and make Shane weight 142 or some nonsense where Shane would be a walking dead man.

This fight is FAR from done.

I hope it happens, but its way too soon to start praising Pac when in truth his $$ or weight demands could still kill the fight.

Boxing 101: Easiest way to kill a fight? Demand too much
          Agreed. He will want Shane to be a walking zombie like DLH. But crazier things have happened

Comment

lmao! All I am trying to find out is where are all the people saying that Mosley is too big for Pac and that he is a ***** for fighting him????????? Oh I must've forgot. It is only when Floyd is involved that this is said. Props to pac, the guy is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by handler000 View Post
              Didnt he already win a WW fight? Can you say DLH??
              oscar de la quitta didnt have any 147 lb belts.

Comment

Only Cotto Stans don't want this fight to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  oscar de la quitta didnt have any 147 lb belts.
                  So what DLH made weight so he fought a WW!

Comment

Hard to believe, wont believe it till the fight is set with a contract.

Comment

this is crazy. I believe when i see it........

Comment

Working...
                      X