Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Tells Shane Mosley - Lets Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay26 View Post
    Simple....why would Manny choose now who his going to fight? This is just to build leverage for the Mayweather fight,nothing more. 60/40? Do you really think Bob will let Mosley get that much? of course not, He would do it for Cotto maybe, but SSM? Nah Homie, Listen Paquiao will fight Cotto most likely because Arum knows Cotto is really thinking about jumping to GBP, He will use Pacman to get Cotto, He will have to sign another contract with Top rank......Rematch with Margacheto if he looses and if he wins.....well the sky will be the limit.
    I think its 60 for Manny and not Shane

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Mosley will be the biggest, fastest, strongest ,toughest and most skilled boxer that Pac will fight. Pac is crazy.
      yea but you gotta love em. pac is a legend! im thinking mosley would ko him but hey you never know

Comment

now we talkin' baby!!!.......go get'em Shane ........I got Shane by decapitation!

Comment

Pac is nuts!

I still gonna be cheering for him even on the canvas

Comment

This will be good, shane is a young looking 37, just destroyed the best WW.

Shane has to sit down on his punches to be effective though, which is why Pacquiaos team probably picked the fight. Pacquiao just won't stop moving, powershot Mosely and stop him in round 12 or get a UD.

Of course we will have the usual doubters saying Shane is to big or weight drained, absolute rubbish of course.

Comment

Pac the man...

I think Shane will beat him.. But i will be rooting for PAC all the way..

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                now we talkin' baby!!!.......go get'em Shane ........I got Shane by decapitation!
                Exactly!!!!

Comment

if u really think about it, its a great move (if it actually happens) fighting shane.

shane is a first ballot hall of famer. Another one for Pacquiao's scalp. If the fight takes place at 144, it can be for shane welterweight crown, which would make (if he beats shane) Pacquiao the only man in history to win in 7 divisions along with his distinction as the only man to hold 4 lineal championships.

U dont think this fight would be big? Pacquiao is the hottest property in boxing right now & shane just had a ko win over margarito in the most attended event in staples history.

They put this fight in LA or san fran, it would be massive!!!

Comment

I got Pac by ko if he is able to sucker Shane to fight anywhere below 145

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                      win, lose or draw, Pacquiao has already won. He gets elevated boxing stature wise & respect from the people wise.

win win situation if the fight really happens......

nailed it bro, win or lose indeed

Comment

Working...
                      X