Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exodus Tyson Dies; Prayers for Iron Mike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel for mike and his family.. rip exodus and sympathies go out to mike and his family..

Comment

• Thoughts & prayers with the tyson family. rip exodus.

Comment

• R.i.P very sad

Comment

• Holy ****. I didn't think she would die! R.I.P Exodus Tyson. Prayers with her and the entire TYson family!

Comment

• r.i.p exodus

yet anouther tragedy for mike. Terrible news

Comment

• I know my words mean nothing on the scale of such tragic news, but my prayers and deepest sympathy's are with Mike and family and friends right now.

Horrible news, R.I.P. Exodus.

Comment

• This brought a tear to my eyes. I'm sad for the little girl and I'm sad for Mike, just when his life was starting to turn around you know. It's as though some people are destined to struggle.

Comment

• Thats terrible news that just compounds a tragic life. I hope Mike can keep it together after this and keep his life going in the right direction. Prayers Mike...

Comment

• That's beyond horrible news. If anyones strong enough to pull through this, it's Mike. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Comment

• I never thought this would of got that far.

But im sorry that's Irresponsible not watching over a 4 year old girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X