Exodus Tyson Dies; Prayers for Iron Mike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. terrible news.

Comment

Really sad news. Hope the family gets through this very messed-up situation.

Finally saw the Tyson doc in the theaters less than a week ago. He obviously still has a lot of issues he's dealing with. This is a terrible thing to happen.

RIP Exodus Tyson.

Comment

mike had recently cleaned up and got out of a rehab, side effects of this could be dire. No one her age deserves to die.

it's like a ****ing curse on Mike.

Comment

very sad. RIP

Comment

R.I.P.
            Peace be with her!

Comment

May I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

I just finished crying, no parent should have to bury a child.

I never meet you but I love you Exodus Tyson, may you rest in peace....

May you dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Editor's Note: A rep for the Phoenix Police Department has just released the following statement, to TMZ, regarding Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter:

I was just advised by investigators that Exodus Tyson was pronounced deceased at 11:45 AM today at the hospital. Our sympathies go out to the family.
                [details]
                R.I.P Exodus Tyson. My deepest condolences to Mike and his family.

Comment

I can only imagine the feeling of a parent having to bury their child that's something that no one should go through, rest in peace little girl.

Comment

All my sympathy goes out to Mike and his family at this time, I can't even imagine how he feels...

Comment

Tyson just can't catch a break.. Prayers to him and his family for such an unfortunate mishap.

Comment

Working...
                      X