Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exodus Tyson Dies; Prayers for Iron Mike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor ****in mike.. RIP exodus ..May god support their family and bring them closer together

Comment

• Man as a father of 2 girls one 4 years old this story brings tears to my eyes and im a grown man. I cant imagine what mike must be going through. I hope he can make it through this. Damn......

Comment

• It breaks my heart to here about this.
        God Bless Exodus.
        Prayers to the Tyson family.

Comment

• Very sad news

R.I.P Exodus Tyson

Prayers to the whole TYSON Family

Comment

• RIP Exodus

Comment

• RIP. My thoughts are with the Tyson family

Comment

• A tragedy! R.I.P. Exodus.My thoughts and prayers are with you Mike.

Comment

• It is horrible!

Why should parents bury their children?
                  Why should Mike`s child pay for what he had done?
                  Why should Mike (although he is not a good person) go through this during all his life?

R.I.P. little child...

I have always found Mike more than a famous boxer... I always considered him like a message to the mankind... Why people do not live in a different way? Why don`t they change? We see everyday that somebody will pay for our mistakes... It will be we or our family... But nothing will be left unnoticed and unforgotten...

Comment

• Really sad news. I have a three year old niece. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose her. My thoughts are with the Tyson family, may they be comforted during the difficult time they're facing now.

Comment

• sucks to hear what happened to his daughter, damn hopefully tyson doesnt get into no crazy **** cus of this tragedy

Comment

Working...
                      X