Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sad news, horrible news.

Poor child, RIP Exodus Tyson.

Comment

• As a father of 2 loving daughters i can only imagine the pain mike is going through, i have never wished this type of stuff towards no body, not even my worst enemy, i hope god will allow me to go to rest before my daughters, they say the most painful thing in life is to bury a son/daughter. I dont think i could with stand the pain mike is going through right now, and all i and we can do is pray for him and everybody that has been affected by this tragedy.

Comment

• Very sad news..... RIP

Comment

• Rip Exodus Tyson.

That is the worse feeling in the world to lose one of your children. God does things for a reason. Inshallah she is in heaven watching over us and the Tyson family now.

Comment

• Rest in Peace Exodus Tyson.......

Comment

• Damn.....

My God give Mike the strength he needs to proceed.....

I hate when kids die......

My prayers are with you Mike.....

Comment

• omg, i just saw this on the news....it sucks, i feel very bad for mike.

RIP Exodus Tyson and my best wishes to mike on this hard times.

Comment

• man , his life will never catch a break...R.I.P.

Comment

• Heartbreaking news..

I have a 3 year old little daughter and 9 year old son....this is like the worst thing that can happen to a parent....

I'll say a prayer for Mike tonight...

Comment

• I feel that this jerk reporter is not focusing!

Instead of focusing on the real issue ,he is focusing over and over on Mike's past life, in how bad Mike was for the sport and all. Well thats its all i got to say about that.Mike was the greatest of all-time ,he got taken advantage by those money hungry promoters and did him wrong! .So i want to send him my most sincere condolence from me and my family, i got a baby daughter ,8 mo. old to be exact and to be honest to you all i just don't know what my life would be without her, don't even want to think about it; Mike i have you and your family in my prayers. May your baby be in peace in heaven.

Comment

Working...
                      X