Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences to Mike and his family. May his daughter rest in peace.

Unless she's not dead, then may she recover and stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
      Some very sad news to report. According to a report published by Pallaxo, Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter, Exodus Tyson, who was admitted to Hospital yesterday, has passed away.

An employee of St. Joseph's Hospital who wished to remain anonymous, told the publication that Tyson's daughter died shortly after Midnight, Tuesday Morning.

According to the report by Pallaxo, the Doctors at St. Joseph's Hospital attempted to resuscitate, but after 10 minutes the child was declared dead.

Earlier reports stated that on Monday Exodus was playing on a treadmill when she got tangled in a cord that was attached to the console. She was found by her brother unconscious. The child's mother called emergency services and attempted CPR before Exodus was rushed to the hospital. She was put on life support and fell into a deep coma.

Tyson who was in Las Vegas at the time of the tragic accident, rushed by plane to get to Phoenix to be with his daughter.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/J_Benz0526b09.htm
      This is just awful man. (Whether she is dead or not)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Very sad news.

Comment

Sad News.

Deepest sympathys go out to Mike and Family and friends.

Comment

damn 4 yr old girls are at like their cutest stage ... too young

Comment

Where have we got confirmation from on this?? I have read many papers this morning and non have confirmed death..

Comment

Condolences to the Tyson family.

May she Rest In Peace.

Comment

Tyson is gonna go off the rails i really feel bad for him R.I.P

Comment

omg....... my best are with the tyson family, thats terrible thing to happen.

imagine what the son who initinally found her...... devestation

Comment

Very sad when someone her age dies.

Condolences to Tyson and his family.

Comment

Working...
                      X