This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson's Daughter has Died after Tragic Accident

Some very sad news to report. According to a report published by Pallaxo, Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter, Exodus Tyson, who was admitted to Hospital yesterday, has passed away.

An employee of St. Joseph's Hospital who wished to remain anonymous, told the publication that Tyson's daughter died shortly after Midnight, Tuesday Morning.

According to the report by Pallaxo, the Doctors at St. Joseph's Hospital attempted to resuscitate, but after 10 minutes the child was declared dead.

Earlier reports stated that on Monday Exodus was playing on a treadmill when she got tangled in a cord that was attached to the console. She was found by her brother unconscious. The child's mother called emergency services and attempted CPR before Exodus was rushed to the hospital. She was put on life support and fell into a deep coma.

Tyson who was in Las Vegas at the time of the tragic accident, rushed by plane to get to Phoenix to be with his daughter.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/J_Benz0526b09.htm

poor mike ...

Comment

Very sad news.....

Comment

aww man, thats really really sad, i feel for mike, i really do

god bless that little girl, what a horrible thing to happen, her mum must be devastated also

Comment

dam...R.I.P

Comment

That's horrible..

Comment

Horrbile news

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                dam...R.I.P
                Condolences to Mike and his family

Comment

Sad for mike, it looks like life doesn't want to give him a break.

R.I.P

Comment

horrible.... RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X