X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she didn't die yet stupid thread

Comment

Ray your better then this bruv you should of got proper word before dropping this...

Comment

GOD bless her soul and all my prayers go out to Tyson and his family..to lose a child is life changing and i hope he doesnt turn to his past demons to deal with this

Comment

This is a fucked up thread.
          AFAIK, the little girl is still fighting for her life, and I'm praying for her.

Comment

This is so horrible. I'm really saddened and hopes Tyson and his family get's through this meaningless tragedy. What could be worse than losing a child?

Comment

Ah, that's really sad news... I wish her family all the best to get through it.

EDIT: If this article is fake like people are saying then the guy that made the article is a ****ing *******... not you though TS you just gave us the info your alright...
              Last edited by Spacey1991; 05-26-2009, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Poor Mike. Can he possibly keep it together after this? It took all these years for him to finally find peace within himself and then he loses his little girl.

May she rest in peace. Stay strong Mike.

Comment

Is she really dead? I see articles about the accident but not death. Really sad if it's true. Mike has had a hard enough life.

Comment

I read she is on life support.

Comment

She has not died
                      Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                      I read she is on life support.

Comment

Working...
                      X