This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Lets not make arseholes of oursevles on this thread if its about a tragedy lads...

Is this confirmed?
    I don't believe so, I've been looking at a lot of the news sites and none has confirmed it yet. What we do know is that she's on life support, so even the best case scenario isn't exactly great.

Comment

Very sad... R.I.P. Exodus Tyson.

Comment

i dont see it sayin she died anywhere, just here...other news sites just say critacally wounded

Comment

Originally posted by Silkstone View Post
          I don't believe so, I've been looking at a lot of the news sites and none has confirmed it yet. What we do know is that she's on life support, so even the best case scenario isn't exactly great.
          Yeh me to mate..

Been searching and all i can find is she is on a life support machine..

Comment

what a stupid thread, delete it

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              horrible.... RIP
              Rest In Peace Exodus.

Stay Strong Mike

Comment

May god rest her soul. R.I.P

Comment

I haven't seen this news about her death anywhere. this stupid thread should be deleted.

God bless.

Comment

Man, that's just horrible. Wow...my condolences to Mike and the family. Damn I can't imagine outliving my children.

RIP

Comment

This was posted 22 minutes ago

The 4-year-old daughter of former heavyweight boxing champ Mike Tyson was critically injured on Monday in what police said was a tragic accident at home. According to Fox News, Exodus Tyson was found by her 7-year-old brother hanging from the cord of a treadmill. At press time was reported to be in "extremely" critical condition and on life support at St. Joseph's Hospital.

The toddler was reportedly playing near the exercise equipment in the family's Phoenix home while her mother was elsewhere in the house cleaning on Monday morning. When her mother sent the boy to look for Exodus, he found her tangled in the cord. He alerted the mother, who immediately called 911 and began performing CPR.

"Somehow the little girl got something caught across her throat, she became unresponsive, the boy went and got the mother, and the mother came out and found the child," Phoenix Police Sgt. Andy Hill told the Phoenix Fox affiliate.

Tyson, who has been promoting a documentary about his life for the past month, "Tyson," was in Las Vegas at the time of the accident and reportedly flew home immediately upon receiving word of it.

Police are calling the mishap a "tragic accident." A police spokesperson told Fox News that there was "nothing in the investigation that revealed anything suspicious."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/161...26/story.jhtml

Comment

Working...
                      X