No announcement yet.

Mosley, Cotto are Just Options For Pacquiao on Oct. 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
    Id rather have Pac fight Fraud jr than cotto or mosley. Fraud jr is a much safer fight than those two.

If zab judah & demarcus corley put hands on fraud jr. i reckon pac can get more than cheeky with fraud jr.
    Yes PBF is a better choice size wise and money wise compared to Cotto/Mosley. BUT I'm ready just like everyone for Mayweather to fight a "BIG" guy.

Its funny because up until Pac beat Hatton EVERYONE wanted PBF to fight "BIGGER" guys. They *****, complain and some would cry every night about it. BUT NOW everyone wants "LITTLE" PAC to fight Mayweather? I dont get it. I like BOTH Mayweather and Pac but im tired of Pac right now and Mayweather needs to fight in his OWN weight. Not another "SMALL" guy.

When he beats Pac (which he will, pretty easy may I add) I KNOW the SAME people DYING for this fight to happen will be the FIRST ones to say PAC was too small ETC ETC ETC..... its stupid.

Pac and JMM need to fight
    Mayweather and Mpsley/ Cotto needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Yes PBF is a better choice size wise and money wise compared to Cotto/Mosley. BUT I'm ready just like everyone for Mayweather to fight a "BIG" guy.

Its funny because up until Pac beat Hatton EVERYONE wanted PBF to fight "BIGGER" guys. They *****, complain and some would cry every night about it. BUT NOW everyone wants "LITTLE" PAC to fight Mayweather? I dont get it. I like BOTH Mayweather and Pac but im tired of Pac right now and Mayweather needs to fight in his OWN weight. Not another "SMALL" guy.

When he beats Pac (which he will, pretty easy may I add) I KNOW the SAME people DYING for this fight to happen will be the FIRST ones to say PAC was too small ETC ETC ETC..... its stupid.

Pac and JMM need to fight
      Mayweather and Mpsley/ Cotto needs to happen.

U know Pac is the only exception to Fraud jr. fighting a little guy. I, just like everybody else is waiting for fraud jr to fight a legitimately threatening opponent since jose luis castillo at 135.

Fraud jr fighting little Pac gets a pass due to the stature of both fighters & the fights implications. At least Pac has fought at 140. Marquez barely got to 135 now he has to go up to 143/144 or whatever weight they agreed to.

Comment

Pacman will lose to mosely, PBF, or cotto for sure. he needs to stay in the lower weights if he's gonna continues career by fighting the best

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Ahhhhhhhh STFU already, Team pacquiao.

Ill be mad pissed if Pac ends up Fighting Bum asmm JCC jR or valero.
          He needs to look towards JMM, FLoyd, Cotto and Mosley. thats all the options they should be looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!
          You and me both

Comment

PAC HAS THE STYLE TO BEAT GAYWEATHER, gayweather cant handle serious brawlers, castillo beat him the first time ,only adding fraudness to an already frauded up record and status.we all know fraudgayrunningsuperduckweather wont face straight up killers like that because he WILL LOSE.

Comment

Originally posted by halford_saints View Post
              you and me both
              true dat, i third that motion.

Comment

if pac fights cesar chavez jr then he will lose a lot of respect from every single corner in the boxing world including a fan in me. No way that fight happens. Too much criticism involved & not enough money. Pacquiao cares too much about his legacy to stain it with a fight vs junior.

Valero fight never happens. Too much risk not enough reward. Valero crushes any 135 pounder out there maybe except urbano antillon.

That Valero is the real deal brah.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  U know Pac is the only exception to Fraud jr. fighting a little guy. I, just like everybody else is waiting for fraud jr to fight a legitimately threatening opponent since jose luis castillo at 135.

Fraud jr fighting little Pac gets a pass due to the stature of both fighters & the fights implications. At least Pac has fought at 140. Marquez barely got to 135 now he has to go up to 143/144 or whatever weight they agreed to.
                  Marquez barely got to 135 now he has to go up to 143/144 or whatever weight they agreed to.
                  Which is why im ready for Mayweather to fight a real threat. I really dont see little man Pac being a threat to him. Its like you, you call him a fruad but in the end he's baiting you all AGAIN into fighting ANOTHER "small" guy and when he wins. What then? Still a fruad?

He should be fighting Mosley and Cotto (like his hit list stated) and if he beats them BOTH, I think Pac should be stripped away of the P4P title faster than you can say WTF!!!!!!

People need to think back and remember that PBF handed Pac that title when he left/retired.

PBF is BACK to take it from him... and I dont think BEATING "LITTLE" Pac is the way to do it! It should be VS a "BIGGER" (like everyones crying for) fighter aka COTTO/MOSLEY.

PAC IS GREAT BTW. He should be left alone when talking about these guys UNLESS Pac WANTS to move up and play games! Until then he needs/should keep to himself in the 140 and below! We dont need another ODLH set up fight.....

Comment

Pac wanting fights at catch weights is just proving that he can't or at least isn't confident in fighting these fighters at their prime weight. He was already catching flack for fighting weight drained and old fighters. Now with the latest that Roach wants Cotto and Mosley to drain themselves in order to fight Manny is nonsense. How many of the ATG's fought at catch weights? True ATG's moved into the weight class for the real challenge. Pac should be doing the same.

Heck for all the **** people say about Mayweather, at least he didn't try and force his opponents to drain themselves for his advantage. Floyd is the real mccoy, Manny isn't appearing to be.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Which is why im ready for Mayweather to fight a real threat. I really dont see little man Pac being a threat to him. Its like you, you call him a fruad but in the end he's baiting you all AGAIN into fighting ANOTHER "small" guy and when he wins. What then? Still a fruad?

He should be fighting Mosley and Cotto (like his hit list stated) and if he beats them BOTH, I think Pac should be stripped away of the P4P title faster than you can say WTF!!!!!!

People need to think back and remember that PBF handed Pac that title when he left/retired.

PBF is BACK to take it from him... and I dont think BEATING "LITTLE" Pac is the way to do it! It should be VS a "BIGGER" (like everyones crying for) fighter aka COTTO/MOSLEY.

PAC IS GREAT BTW. He should be left alone when talking about these guys UNLESS Pac WANTS to move up and play games! Until then he needs/should keep to himself in the 140 and below! We dont need another ODLH set up fight.....

If hatton could last 10 rounds vs Fraud jr. at 147, & if zab judah & demarcus corley was putting hands on Fraud jr,

I like little Pac's chances very much.

Comment

Working...
                      X