Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
    It amazes me how people fawn over this very flawed little man and refuse to see his shortcomings. He is no God. I think most of the Mayweather people must be atheists. You need a flawed human god to worship. He really did not fight that well, no sense in arguing., though.
    Wait.

    What?

    Comment


    • he made this list in 2008, fought pac in 2015 , that's got to be some type of record, maybe longest duck ever made by the so called p4p king

      Comment


      • Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        he made this list in 2008, fought pac in 2015 , that's got to be some type of record, maybe longest duck ever made by the so called p4p king
        Maybe #48 shouldn't have ducked the fight then.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by New England View Post
          according you to, mayweather wasn't in his prime at all at welterweight. you should go back way further than shane

          that's f#cking ******ed, of course, and your card has subsequently been pulled on determining what it means for a fighter to be in his is prime.


          and yes, moneyteamers; he actually said that. you guys go to freaking lengths.
          He wasnt in his prime at welterweight. You seriously cant think that. His entire style changed at that point, from 2009 on its just been a slow decline, me and IMDAZED talked extensively that mayweather is due to get old overnight at any moment. If he wasnt so intelligent hed already lost by now, hes certainley not getting by with just quickness and reflexes because hes missing more than ever and almost never throws combinations. compare that to featherweight up to jr welterweight. If you cant see that, i dont know what to tell you

          also the idea that manny at this point has the superior resume? How can you even aruge that when mayweather went through every p4p fighter in his division including pacquiao himself? that makes very little sense to me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            He wasnt in his prime at welterweight. You seriously cant think that. His entire style changed at that point, from 2009 on its just been a slow decline, me and IMDAZED talked extensively that mayweather is due to get old overnight at any moment. If he wasnt so intelligent hed already lost by now, hes certainley not getting by with just quickness and reflexes because hes missing more than ever and almost never throws combinations. compare that to featherweight up to jr welterweight. If you cant see that, i dont know what to tell you

            also the idea that manny at this point has the superior resume? How can you even aruge that when mayweather went through every p4p fighter in his division including pacquiao himself? that makes very little sense to me.
            Pretty much. Ring smarts are what has carried him this far.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              he made this list in 2008, fought pac in 2015 , that's got to be some type of record, maybe longest duck ever made by the so called p4p king
              Why don't you use your real account?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                He wasnt in his prime at welterweight. You seriously cant think that. His entire style changed at that point, from 2009 on its just been a slow decline, me and IMDAZED talked extensively that mayweather is due to get old overnight at any moment. If he wasnt so intelligent hed already lost by now, hes certainley not getting by with just quickness and reflexes because hes missing more than ever and almost never throws combinations. compare that to featherweight up to jr welterweight. If you cant see that, i dont know what to tell you

                also the idea that manny at this point has the superior resume? How can you even aruge that when mayweather went through every p4p fighter in his division including pacquiao himself? that makes very little sense to me.
                Very good post.

                New England is one of Boxingscene's best posters but he's way off the mark in this thread.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  he made this list in 2008, fought pac in 2015 , that's got to be some type of record, maybe longest duck ever made by the so called p4p king
                  lol, I was just going to say. If anything, this list and the year shows how long Jr. waited for his opponents to rot and become old. Pretty damn sad.

                  It's also sad that it's a "hit list" and he didn't KO any of them, rofl. Just a usual boring UD.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
                    It amazes me how people fawn over this very flawed little man and refuse to see his shortcomings. He is no God. I think most of the Mayweather people must be atheists. You need a flawed human god to worship. He really did not fight that well, no sense in arguing., though.
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      lol, I was just going to say. If anything, this list and the year shows how long Jr. waited for his opponents to rot and become old. Pretty damn sad.

                      It's also sad that it's a "hit list" and he didn't KO any of them, rofl. Just a usual boring UD.
                      While he progressively got younger.

                      Posters and their dumb ****

                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP