Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is this some sort of fl0mo circle jerk?

    thats what it seems like to me

    fl0mos acting victimised as always

    pathetic

    how about pacquaio fans go dig up every thread pacquaio has called out mayweather

    fl0mos acting like they know boxing

    never seen any of you in the training forum or in any of the rbr threads

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      He fought them all at the same stage he was at and better versions of what Manny fought oh the irony , nothing will be more fitting that watching Floyd give Manny a boxing lesson , Mannys biased fanboys deserve every round of it .

      Any I bet you if Manny wins it he will get heaps of praise and respect from the Floyd followers , that cant be said for the Manny fanboys the biggest flip flopping biased group of haters on the internet .
      he arguably fought a better mosley, that's it, the timing(hype) was better than pac, but a roidless, 1 year inactive old man still not that good

      hopefully pacquiao ko's floyd, for boxing justice

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        nice how he fought all of them so past prime, true legend
        He made this "hitlist" in 2009.

        Could he put them in a time machine and turn them prime in 2009, 2010, 2011?

        He made the hitlist, got laughed out the room got it then proceeded to fight 4 out of 5 one after the other.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          he arguably fought a better mosley, that's it, the timing(hype) was better than pac, but a roidless, 1 year inactive old man still not that good

          hopefully pacquiao ko's floyd, for boxing justice
          Thats it lol you dont know what your talking about , Hatton , Oscar , Mosley Cotto , all better versions than the shot weight drained bunch Manny fought .

          Pac has no hope of KOing Floyd , ask JMM Mosley Hatton Cotto Oscar , nobody that fought both thinks Pac will win and thats always been the case that is profound , Manny couldnt KO C graders like Rios and Algieri lol and will be outclassed by Floyd , like Floyd said he is not on his level , your going to see that for yourself .

          Comment


          • this **** gets old the whole mayweather ducked mosley and cotto then he fights em and u guys say well they were not in their prime get the **** outta here with that **** u guys are seriously delusional sometimes if ur gonna say he ducked a fighter at least do it with fighters he never faced i just cant stand how u guys hold mayweather to a different standard when mayweather has almost always fought fighters coming off big wins and at their natural weight even tho other big name fighters at time did the opposite u guys go after mayweather. get over it guys once this mayweather pac fight gets signed all u got is "well he was past his prime even tho mayweather is also past his prime" what u guys gonna say then? he avoided marga ****in rito bahahahahahhahahahaha give me a break if u guys spent half this energy on being honest with say pac man and hyow he went about picking fights fighters coming off loses moving up on weight etc u would realize u guys are fos

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jas View Post
              is this some sort of fl0mo circle jerk?

              thats what it seems like to me

              fl0mos acting victimised as always

              pathetic

              how about pacquaio fans go dig up every thread pacquaio has called out mayweather

              fl0mos acting like they know boxing

              never seen any of you in the training forum or in any of the rbr threads
              We have seen Manny circle jerks everyday in here for years , you shouldnt waste your excuse making energy getting all soured up , do like the others do and go all quite , been less hate threads today than there has been in years , Manny fans are ****ting themselves lol .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                this **** gets old the whole mayweather ducked mosley and cotto then he fights em and u guys say well they were not in their prime get the **** outta here with that **** u guys are seriously delusional sometimes if ur gonna say he ducked a fighter at least do it with fighters he never faced i just cant stand how u guys hold mayweather to a different standard when mayweather has almost always fought fighters coming off big wins and at their natural weight even tho other big name fighters at time did the opposite u guys go after mayweather. get over it guys once this mayweather pac fight gets signed all u got is "well he was past his prime even tho mayweather is also past his prime" what u guys gonna say then? he avoided marga ****in rito bahahahahahhahahahaha give me a break if u guys spent half this energy on being honest with say pac man and hyow he went about picking fights fighters coming off loses moving up on weight etc u would realize u guys are fos
                you are no different from Pac fans, it is just floyd you are supporting

                So you agree when Pac fans says Floyd ducked Pac?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Thats it lol you dont know what your talking about , Hatton , Oscar , Mosley Cotto , all better versions than the shot weight drained bunch Manny fought .

                  Pac has no hope of KOing Floyd , ask JMM Mosley Hatton Cotto Oscar , nobody that fought both thinks Pac will win and thats always been the case that is profound , Manny couldnt KO C graders like Rios and Algieri lol and will be outclassed by Floyd , like Floyd said he is not on his level , your going to see that for yourself .
                  pacquiao beat hatton at his weightclass, not blown up

                  would floyd have ever taken the risk pacquiao took in climbing two weightclasses in a year to fight a much larger opponent?
                  sure in hindsight oscar was drained, but in hindsight, mosley wasn't sht, you could see the guy was weak and suffering from some roid withdrawal

                  i'll take cotto at his best weightclass over blown up, twice broken cotto

                  like pacquiao, just because they can compete, doesn't mean they aren't blown up

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    you are no different from Pac fans, it is just floyd you are supporting

                    So you agree when Pac fans says Floyd ducked Pac?
                    How can he agree when the proof says otherwise , even Mannys trainer says they pulled out of the fight over the PEDS testing , thats the thing when they both prime Floyd was ready to fight but Manny took off , this is fact .

                    But who really cares now , we are getting the fight and thats scares the most vocal Floyd hating Manny fans , they all know Floyd will school him and its like Ive said they not Manny fans they are Floyd haters and they would sooner be able to hate on Floyd than meet in the ring .

                    Its obvious the Manny fans are in meltdown .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      pacquiao beat hatton at his weightclass, not blown up

                      would floyd have ever taken the risk pacquiao took in climbing two weightclasses in a year to fight a much larger opponent?
                      sure in hindsight oscar was drained, but in hindsight, mosley wasn't sht, you could see the guy was weak and suffering from some roid withdrawal

                      i'll take cotto at his best weightclass over blown up, twice broken cotto

                      like pacquiao, just because they can compete, doesn't mean they aren't blown up
                      Learn some boxing kid , Hatton weighed 153 against KT and Floyd , Floyd weighed 152 fighting Hatton , you dont know much about fight night weight do you , I will give you a tip Floyd vs Hatton were 2 JWWS fighting for a WW title , understand what is real world and what is hype world .

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP