Mayweather-Marquez To Take Place at 144, Not 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    same thing i was thinkin
    Did you see The Ring's article yesterday? It's unusual for them to get their facts wrong.

Comment

Maybe they changed the contract, figuring it won`t sell at 147.

Comment

wow, big ****in' deal,
        3 WHOLE pounds. LMFAO

give me an hour at a burger king and i'll gain 3 pounds, lol

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Thats exactly the message Floyd is trying to send. If Floyd wins by SD or even UD ill be upset. The only reason I would be impressed with Floyd is the fashion he beats him either totally taking Marquez to school, KOing him or making him quit. Those three..
          i agree. if he wants a fight with pac he's gotta giv an impressive performance. i think he will though

Comment

I wonder when are all the posters who were talking **** yesterday are going to come in here today and admit they should have reserve judgment untill the facts were release instead of running their mouths from reading some hater who writes a blog.

Instead they was just looking for a reason to hate, and they saw one and just went crazy.

People who were calling him a ***** yesterday just reading a false story are going to called him a ***** today and tomorrow and the day after that,

why?

Because they dont know how to be different.

Nothing changing the status quo here on boxingscene.

I just made a Paul Williams thread stating how Paul Williams called out the entire SMW Division and should the SMW's fight him at 168...

Do you know what the majority of the answers was to that question was?...
            YES the SMW should fight him at 168 if he called them out....

It wasnt NO the "super middleweights should fight supermiddle weights.."
            the majority arguments were if Paul Williams called them out he should fight them at SMW...Not at a catchweight but SMW...

So what does that tell you about boxingscene?

It tells me that Boxingscene is full with Poster with Self fulfilling prophecies..
            meaning people are going to believe what they want to believe and go by whatever perception they want to go by no matter how facts, logical response you give them...

Nothing changes and everybody always play their roles.

Comment

This fight could be at heavy. Doesn't matter, JMM is gonna spank that ass. One thing you Mayweather nutlicks don't take into consideration is the rule that Nevada changed regarding the glove use. He isn't gonna have pillows to protect his brittle hands against Dinamita's mexican jaw. These are gonna be 8 oz punchers gloves and not those Winky Wright earmuffs that Mr. Boat Buyer has used to turn fights into ***** boy pattycake. Of course I'm not saying that he's fought his fights Winky style but he's relied on 10 oz gloves to protect his girlie man hands and he aint gonna have that in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                I wonder when are all the posters who were talking **** yesterday are going to come in here today and admit they should have reserve judgment untill the facts were release instead of running their mouths from reading some hater who writes a blog.
                The Ring is not some hater who writes a blog, it's the most prestigious of the boxing ****zines.

Comment

i wonder if all those ts are going to admit how wrong they were for attacking floyd over a blog entry lmao.

Comment

If its really 144................PBF doesnt deserve that much hate...............if it was 147 i hope PBF fans call a bitchmove a bitchmove..................

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      Where are the dumb Cotto fans making threads about the fight all day yesterday being at 147 and that they would give him credit for being at 144? no credit anymore right?

Now who got owned Ch@mp?
                      They where reports that the fight was happening at 147, SO STFU. Even in this article say so.

144 or 147 still a ***** move fighting a LW.

Fight Cotto or Mosley, period!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X