No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Marquez To Take Place at 144, Not 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Marquez To Take Place at 144, Not 147

There were a few reports being plastered all over the internet with respect to the agreed upon weight for the upcoming fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Juan Manuel Marquez, taking place on July 18 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Some reports had listed the agreed upon catch-weight as being bumped from 144 to the welterweight max of 147-pounds. [details]

Where are the dumb Cotto fans making threads about the fight all day yesterday being at 147 and that they would give him credit for being at 144? no credit anymore right?

Now who got owned Ch@mp?

Comment

144-147 dont matter, Floyds still spanking him down to Lightweight and at the post fight interview Marquez is gonna bring up Pacquiao name even after Marquez just lost. hahahaha.

Comment

It would have been better at 142 or 143, but this is definitely better than having the fight at 147, can't wait for this fight!

Comment

thanks but!!!

thanks but we already knew that along time ago!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Where are the dumb Cotto fans making threads about the fight all day yesterday being at 147 and that they would give him credit for being at 144? no credit anymore right?

Now who got owned Ch@mp?
            Back in their holes. Their like the Nazis during WWII. They use their propaganda when they can, then when it is proved false, they hope that their earlier efforts are what stick in everyone's mind.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              144-147 dont matter, Floyds still spanking him down to Lightweight and at the post fight interview Marquez is gonna bring up Pacquiao name even after Marquez just lost. hahahaha.
              hell yea. thats what i was telling some one else. dont matter the weight floyd is going to knock him out. he will never want to fight above lightweight again. like you said, floyd is going to spank him, im saying a 8th round ko and he will do what packyau couldnt do in 2 fights with jmm. and no way is May loosing more rounds to jmm like packyau. i like jmm hes gots skills but Mayweather is just so much better hes going to make packyaus 2 hardest fights look like a game to him, and it actually is its a tune up. mayweather ko 8, remember who said it.

Comment

Originally posted by marsh all. View Post
                hell yea. thats what i was telling some one else. dont matter the weight floyd is going to knock him out. he will never want to fight above lightweight again. like you said, floyd is going to spank him, im saying a 8th round ko and he will do what packyau couldnt do in 2 fights with jmm. and no way is May loosing more rounds to jmm like packyau. i like jmm hes gots skills but Mayweather is just so much better hes going to make packyaus 2 hardest fights look like a game to him, and it actually is its a tune up. mayweather ko 8, remember who said it.
                Thats exactly the message Floyd is trying to send. If Floyd wins by SD or even UD ill be upset. The only reason I would be impressed with Floyd is the fashion he beats him either totally taking Marquez to school, KOing him or making him quit. Those three..

Comment

Originally posted by dadd View Post
                  thanks but we already knew that along time ago!!
                  same thing i was thinkin

Comment

Originally posted by marsh all. View Post
                    packyau packyau packyau.
                    If you can't be bothered to spell Pacquiao's name properly, then just write Pac. Your bastardised spelling just makes you look like a juvenile resorting to playground insults, and is pointlessly disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                    X