Tyson VS Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Hahahahahahahhahaha

Bruno was abot 5 inches shorter, had no killer instinct and a glass jaw, and he nearly Ko'd tyson, but inexplicably allowed him to recover. Vitali would have finished the job
    Your obviously too young to recall anything about Tyson's prime. Vitali would not have fared well against a prime Tyson. Height doesn't matter if the number one ability of Tyson's offense was to time a jab, slip it and go for the opening. You are just bored with the state of the Heavyweight division like everyone else. Vitali can't really prove himself without a worthy opponent but trying to say he is better than a PRIME MIKE TYSON is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
      I stopped reading when you said "Vitali is comparable to a prime Bruno"

You're obviously a complete moron

Vitali has an iron chin, never been down

Bruno was a glass chinned bum

Vitali would destroy Bruno
      Bruno wasn't a bum. He rocked Lennox Lewis as well... So what this is boxing you get hit. Your argument stops at Lennox Lewis because that is the best fighter he fought. And he lost. I didn't say Tyson would take him out in the 1st round did I? Why because I have seen how tough Vitali is. He can take some punishment just like Frank Bruno did. Bottom line: Post prison Tyson was mentally unstable. This thread is referring to a PRIME MIKE TYSON there is no way in hell Vitali even gets close.

Answering threads with a HAHAHAHA shows your mental capacity is that of a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        I didn't say Vitali has beaten anyone comparible to Tyson, but Vitali has never Really lost. The closest was when he was cut up by lewis, but i consider that fight a draw now.

Tyson however got KTFO by Douglas, Bullied by Holyfield twice, Murdered by Lewis, beaten by Williams and retired by Mcdermott.
        He didn't even train for Douglas. Holyfield headbutted Tyson all night long, which got Tyson frustrated. He fought Williams and McDeromott for the money.

At the end of the day, the loses that you've just supplied are all post-prime Tyson. Tyson's prime was before the start of the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
          Your obviously too young to recall anything about Tyson's prime. Vitali would not have fared well against a prime Tyson. Height doesn't matter if the number one ability of Tyson's offense was to time a jab, slip it and go for the opening. You are just bored with the state of the Heavyweight division like everyone else. Vitali can't really prove himself without a worthy opponent but trying to say he is better than a PRIME MIKE TYSON is just ridiculous.

Yes, height (size) does matter. Vitali is just too big and too tough for any version of Tyson, by miles.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
            what a ****** statement, i can think of plenty of fighters who would whoop prime tyson, both actually and p4p

Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, George Foreman and Muhammad Ali all whoop the **** out of prime mike

Holyfield already beat the **** out of a pretty good version of mike, and before you whine about how "shot" mike was, remember evander was 34 and many thought he didnt even belong in the ring with tyson, after the retirement and the loss to bowe
            I'm not going into the fantasy matchups, but Tyson trained eight weeks straight to prepare himself for Spinks, Rooney had Tyson sparring 15 rounds a week, and the result was a devastating first round knock out. Tyson said it best, "I put the work in the gym it shows up in the fight". Tyson IS MENTALLY WEAK, but when he had Rooney in his corner he had him prepared to overcome that weakness.

Of course these are the what if's in boxing. If Tyson never fired Rooney, etc, etc.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 05-20-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
              I'm not going into the fantasy matchups, but Tyson trained eight weeks straight to prepare himself for Spinks, Rooney had Tyson sparring 15 rounds a week, and the result was a devastating first round knock out. Tyson said it best, "I put the work in the gym it shows up in the fight". Tyson IS MENTALLY WEAK, but when he had Rooney in his corner he was prepared to overcome that weakness.

Of course these are the what if's in boxing. If Tyson never fired Rooney, etc, etc.
              Same here, I don't normally get into these fantasy matches, but it's late, I'm bored, and I'm just not into **** surfing, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                Yes, height (size) does matter. Vitali is just too big and too tough for any version of Tyson, by miles.
                Tyson is a lot faster then Vitali.

Tyson would be able to get inside and once he does, then Vitali is going to get hit..a lot.

This isn't no Haye vs Vitali here. Tyson is a lot tougher then Haye, he's probably faster and alot stronger. He wasn't the youngest ever heavyweight champion of the world for nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  He didn't even train for Douglas. Holyfield headbutted Tyson all night long, which got Tyson frustrated. He fought Williams and McDeromott for the money.

At the end of the day, the loses that you've just supplied are all post-prime Tyson. Tyson's prime was before the start of the 90s.
                  Well when your prime is over at what? 23? And you were fighting cans, a LHW and a shot former great before then, it's kinda hard to tell.

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Tyson is a lot faster then Vitali.

Tyson would be able to get inside and once he does, then Vitali is going to get hit..a lot.

This isn't no Haye vs Vitali here. Tyson is a lot tougher then Haye, he's probably faster and alot stronger. He wasn't the youngest ever heavyweight champion of the world for nothing...
                  Well Tyson was 21 when he became HW champ, same as Floyd Patterson. Do you honestly think Patterson has any chance with Vitali?

Tyson is a lot faster than Vitali, but then again, so was Herbie Hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                    That's absurd. Prime Mike isn't Sam Peter. Mike could move, Stickman. Mike would go under Vitali's Jab, or hook and bring the fight on the inside where the most damage would take place. Seperated by refs and repeated once again. The accumulation of damage would start to wear down Klitschko. Tyson would be too tough to hit by Vitali. But Prime Tyson had a great chin, he could take anything Vitali dished out on the rare occasion something laded and would give more than he received.

Comment

Prime tyson will knock Vitali in Rd. 1...

Comment

Working...
                      X