No announcement yet.

Tyson VS Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    I suggest you go watch his new documentary...

Seriously? Tyson has a documentary?

No, thanks, I'll pass, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      here is my post to every tyson poll there is:
      what a stupid statement, i can think of plenty of fighters who would whoop prime tyson, both actually and p4p

Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, George Foreman and Muhammad Ali all whoop the **** out of prime mike

Holyfield already beat the **** out of a pretty good version of mike, and before you whine about how "shot" mike was, remember evander was 34 and many thought he didnt even belong in the ring with tyson, after the retirement and the loss to bowe

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
        Size mismatch

6'7 vs 5'11

Tyson was an overrated mental midget with no heart. Prime Tyson got outboxed and KTFO by Buster "The Bum" Douglas.

Vitali would keep the smaller Tyson at bay with his superior jab and pick him apart with lead left hooks, uppercuts and big right hands....The mental midget Tyson would get frustrated and discouraged when he realizes he can't intimidate or hurt the iron chinned 6'7 monster Vitali....Tyson gets beat up bad and either quits or gets KO'd.

Vitali by KO
        Size mismatch? tyson had always fight taller guy.it isn't mismatch.
        and vitali hasn't fight the man who like a tyson

Comment

Who did Mike Tyson beat who is comparible in any way to Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by goza View Post
            Vitali is a White Eastern European man though, that automatically makes him superior to Tyson and any other black HW EVER...Right Klitschko2009?

Comment

Originally posted by goza View Post
              You're joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
                Vitali is a White Eastern European man though, that automatically makes him superior to Tyson and any other black HW EVER...Right Klitschko2009?

I don't know why you even talk to that guy, everybody knows he's a fool. You're making a mistake in engaging him. He'll just drag you down to his I.Q. level and beat you with his experience in stupidity.

Just step away, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  Who did Mike Tyson beat who is comparible in any way to Vitali
                  Who has Vitali beat that is comparable in any way to Tyson?

Comment

Comment

I didn't say Vitali has beaten anyone comparible to Tyson, but Vitali has never Really lost. The closest was when he was cut up by lewis, but i consider that fight a draw now.

Tyson however got KTFO by Douglas, Bullied by Holyfield twice, Murdered by Lewis, beaten by Williams and retired by Mcdermott.

Comment

Working...
                      X