No announcement yet.

Tyson VS Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
    Sorry but Tyson in his prime (without Don king/that robin *****/n his original trainers etc) destroys any HW..

we'll never see someone who can match his speed/power and ferocity...he had a different demeanour to the sport/fighting, not like all these money grabbing boxers out now..
    I don't know, I thought Mike Spinks won that fight against Tyson. I scored it like 50 times I always got the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Again, I'd agree with that with regards to '90s Tyson... except the version of him that got stopped by Holyfield was surely a different one to the '80s version.
      But he wasn't. The psychological flaws that bedevilled Tyson in the 90s were there in the 80s - they just weren't uncovered by a sufficiently good fighter.

Tyson's issues go RIGHT BACK to his troubled childhood. Don't forget that he was terrified of losing because he thought D'Amato would throw him out of his home. The guy was nutso from the very beginning of his fight career. I'm not a huge fan of either of the Klits, but Vitali takes this one by plenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by glidesmack View Post
        I don't know, I thought Mike Spinks won that fight against Tyson. I scored it like 50 times I always got the same thing.
        hold up, we talkin bout michael spinks the one that got KO'd in 1st round by tyson?? or am i gettin confused?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
          But he wasn't. The psychological flaws that bedevilled Tyson in the 90s were there in the 80s - they just weren't uncovered by a sufficiently good fighter.

Tyson's issues go RIGHT BACK to his troubled childhood. Don't forget that he was terrified of losing because he thought D'Amato would throw him out of his home. The guy was nutso from the very beginning of his fight career. I'm not a huge fan of either of the Klits, but Vitali takes this one by plenty.

He's mildly ******ed, to be perfectly frank.

Comment

Working...
          X