LarrySmith needs to flame back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ReppinDubK;5298483]
    Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
    But just the other day you were the master flammer talking all that shiet, and now I make one video of your boyfriend crying like a little biatch terrified and saying she is retired because she dont want to fight any real welter weights and now you dont want none? You are just like floyd a gaint panocha. :lmfao:

Cotto took a knee but Floyd did not even have the balls to step in. Who is the real ***** son?[/QUOTE]

The guy sitting behind his keyboard getting mad because nobody will give him the attention he needs?
    see homie..google it is gthe type of guy who gets raped when the lights go out..i know guys that'll make him get on his knees and fix it...

Comment

[QUOTE=larrysmith;5298509]
      Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post

see homie..google it is gthe type of guy who gets raped when the lights go out..i know guys that'll make him get on his knees and fix it...
      Its just obvious which one of these dudes is only bein tough because they know you cant see em. On everything, if you see ole boy in the streets he stays hush mouthed. There aint no way they talk that slick in real life because they'd get their head cracked open.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        man i find you imature and ignorant..aint no reason to argue with idiots

Come on Larry. Do it homie.

Comment

[quote=larrysmith;5298509]

Is it really rape if the rapee enjoys it?

LOL.

Comment

Really? I think this board would be better off with absolutely no flaming. Just my opinion tho.
            Pretty much my take on the subject.... Kudos to Larry if he hasnt re-bought back into this.... I mean defending yourself is fine, defending your point of view is fine, defending your fighter is fine, but waisting time and space in an attempt to get under other peoples skin is stupid.

Comment

Why does Larrysmith get so much attention on here?

Comment

Cuz his the DON!

lol

Comment

[QUOTE=ReppinDubK;5298730]
                  Originally posted by larrysmith View Post

Its just obvious which one of these dudes is only bein tough because they know you cant see em. On everything, if you see ole boy in the streets he stays hush mouthed. There aint no way they talk that slick in real life because they'd get their head cracked open.
                  co-sign homie///lol

Comment

No. Larry needs to keep a cool head and continue being one of the decent Mayweather fans.

I have a confession: I like Google It *****, although I think he needs to lay off Larry a bit. I know what it's like to be constantly harassed by someone on here, I had that idiot xfiles stalking me for 10 months straight. It's ****ing irritating. So, Google It, you should chill out a bit. You can make the same points without getting personal with Larry (or anyone).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Vit Bangs View Post
                      Why does Larrysmith get so much attention on here?
                      cause he's the don of the Mayweather mafia. we playin it cool right now. we pick out spots

Comment

Working...
                      X