LarrySmith needs to flame back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    man i find you imature and ignorant..aint no reason to argue with idiots
    But just the other day you were the master flammer talking all that shiet, and now I make one video of your boyfriend crying like a little biatch terrified and saying she is retired because she dont want to fight any real welter weights and now you dont want none? You are just like floyd a gaint panocha. :lmfao:

Cotto took a knee but Floyd did not even have the balls to step in. Who is the real ***** son?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      "A wise man told me don't argue with fools
      Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"
      exactly..you gotta pick your spots..google it..is an idiot who loves company..let him run his mouth all day 4 all i care

Comment

Do you guys know that there's a forum called

THE THUNDERDOME

for threads like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
          But just the other day you were the master flammer talking all that shiet, and now I make one video of your boyfriend crying like a little biatch terrified and saying she is retired because she dont want to fight any real welter weights and now you dont want none? You are just like floyd a gaint panocha. :lmfao:

Cotto took a knee but Floyd did not even have the balls to step in. Who is the real ***** son?
          man ive moved on..you havent posted anything new...floyd never siad he retired cause he didnt wanna fight anyone..you need help man seriously...to make it worst you are acting like margo was the big bad wolf..sad sad sad..you think floyd would choose margo over oscar???oscar was a more dangerous fight than margo and at 154...margo went to 154 and got sent back down to 147 remember???

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
            Do you guys know that there's a forum called

THE THUNDERDOME

for threads like this?
            thread starter..thunderdome..google it *****

Comment

Who is Larry Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                Who is Larry Smith?
                i dont know the guy

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  Who is Larry Smith?
                  That is Mrs. Larry Smith to you.
                  That is Floyd's grand mother, she comes on BS and claims how great Floyd is. She was one of the only people telling Floyd how great he is at the Baldo post press conference when Floyd announced he was retired because he was afraid to fight a real welter weight or two.

Comment

[QUOTE=Google_It_*****;5298436]But just the other day you were the master flammer talking all that shiet, and now I make one video of your boyfriend crying like a little biatch terrified and saying she is retired because she dont want to fight any real welter weights and now you dont want none? You are just like floyd a gaint panocha. :lmfao:

Cotto took a knee but Floyd did not even have the balls to step in. Who is the real ***** son?[/QUOTE]

The guy sitting behind his keyboard getting mad because nobody will give him the attention he needs?

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
                      That is Mrs. Larry Smith to you.
                      That is Floyd's grand mother, she comes on BS and claims how great Floyd is. She was one of the only people telling Floyd how great he is at the Baldo post press conference when Floyd announced he was retired because he was afraid to fight a real welter weight or two.
                      yea ok son.......

Comment

Working...
                      X